“Delicious ”

Burtons Grill - North Andover
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Burton’s is for everyone! Family, couples, business,etc. good choice of food, good set, great drinks, nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Though I'd been passing this place on a strip mall on the way to my favorite grocery store, I hadn't gone in for years—probably because the exterior looked like the chain that it is. However, my son and daughter-in-law took us there last night and my estimation of the place went up several orders of magnitude. We started with an order of fried calamari, wine, a cocktail—all excellent. Two of us had entree sized salads, both delicious, the quinoa salad especially interesting. The poached salmon was done nicely, and the crab cake entree was delicious. We shared one dessert, pumpkin bread pudding, which was enough to satisfy our sweet tooth. We had told the waitress that we needed to leave in an hour and a quarter to make a play, and she got us out in time to spare. The food was fresh, prepared well, the service was fine. Parking is ample. It was a bit lively inside, but not so noisy that I couldn't hear my companions. I was pleased with the generous variety of the menu—there was something for all tastes and size of appetites. We will be back.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We wanted a place that was outside of downtown Andover, where parking would be easy and had a varied menu (for gluten-free and regular) and this fit the bill. We were not disappointed. Aside from a glass of Chardonnay being a bit pricey for average brand ($9/glass) the est of the meal was fine. Our group ordered the baked stuffed zucchini as an appetizers and it was delicious. My son ordered the cheeseburger was a bit well done but very good. My niece ordered the Cuban burger which was surprise my very juicy and tasty. I had the wild mushroom ravioli and found the sauce a bit heavy and benign. The Mediterranean salad was fresh and inviting. We treated ourselves to the MJ tasting dessert trio- one dessert was better than the next!! We ordered the butterscotch crumble, the chocolate mousse and vanilla cheesecake. We had an argument about which dessert was best and everyone had a different opinion so glad we ordered all three! Fun atmosphere and great service! We will be back!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I lost a bet, but actually won. A friend chose a dinner plate for me that she swore I wouldn't eat. Guess what?? It backfired. Risotto and seared Salmon steak. Wow. This food was phenomenal. The quality of food and service is well worth the price. I would have taken a photo if my delicious food, but I ate it too fast...Bon Apetit!!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I typically am not excited about chains, the food was very good and the service was very attentive. We would come back again when in the area. Wine prices were fair. Appetizers were good, calamari and spring roll appetizers were good. On a diet so I had the roasted chicken, excellent, it had great flavor and juicy.
I would come back again.