“Burger Fast Food”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #18 of 79 Restaurants in North Andover
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This a terrific fast food place. Burgers are made to order to the way you like it cooked. You add your own extras on it. Selection of extras is extensive. Great Burgers that are big. Good food for the price.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We were stoked to visit a Fuddruckers after seeing their ads and being lauded almost weekly on Phantom Gourmet. We decided that we’d stop for lunch en route to Ogunquit for the weekend. What a disappointment---typical screw-the-people chain.

The incompetent cashier who took our order (and our money) was as slow as molasses and couldn’t for the life of her get our drinks order straight (she finally did after three attempts).

Kudos to Fudd’s for their freshly-baked, fluffy buns, which held our 1/3 lb. Cheddar burgers well ($1.00 extra for each slice of cheese). And more kudos to them for having grape flavor Power Ade Zero, my personal favorite, in the beverage machine. My first choice, iced tea, however, was not available at all. Our burgers were acceptable and cooked to the right temperature, but were still griddle-cooked burgers, not grilled. The order of onion rings we shared, however, was very good. I was very disappointed in the produce and condiments bars which contained nothing special, only typical sliced, under-ripe tomatoes, whole Romaine leaves, shredded iceberg, red and white onions and pickled jalapeno slices---BIG DEAL! I would have been happy and impressed if they offered sliced heirloom tomatoes, a larger selection of greens (I’m thinking butter/Bibb, arugula and radicchio), and sliced avocado. They could also, at the very least, put out some real bacon bits or slices, and bleu cheese and/or feta crumbles. But, NO! You must pay extra for those “extravagant” toppings! Available condiments were ho-hum as well: yellow mustard only (no Dijon, spicy, honey or whole grain), ketchup, mayonnaise, and plastic-tasting liquid cheese (regular and jalapeno). They really nickel and dime you to death for the extras that make a burger really good. Shame on Phantom for touting this restaurant as being so great---I just don’t see it. I guess if you buy enough advertising time, they’ll tout any restaurant.

In my estimation, Fuddruckers does NOT make the “World’s Greatest Hamburgers.” Not even close. I do better burgers on my Weber charcoal grill. Sorry to burst your bubble!

1  Thank lynninma
Reviewed July 12, 2017

The burgers are decent and they have a ton of toppings you can add to them. I prefer the salads, there's a good variety of salads and they've always been fresh for me.
Tables aren't always as clean as they should be, and sometimes there isn't ice in the soda machines. Self-serve so you can't judge the service, relatively quick turn around once you order. Shakes are good, but don't bring the kids thinking that they can play a bunch of games.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

This is a great place to eat and have some Fun . Burgers are cooked to order , then fresh produce and condiments are available to get yourself. Nice atmosphere with games to play. Plenty of parking also!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

I love coming here with my family the grandkids love all the games this is also very popular with the college kids the food was delicious tasty burgers and steak tips always a favorite and your soda is always refilled free..

1  Thank Fred G