“Birthday Bliss!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My son and Daughter in law treated me to this restaurant. I have never been here. This was one of the best places I have been. Not just the food and drink. The service was very attentive and accommodating. This is now at the top of my "GO TO" places.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Jaime's has a small town atmosphere , everyone is friendly . They usually have great specials and the food is great.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Mac-n-cheese is so yummy!!!! The portion size is huge and a great value. This is my favorite thing on the menu.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I always enjoy this place. The service and food are great and there is a fun atmosphere with sports playing in the bar area. We are usually here for an early Sunday dinner but I noted that the appetizers are half price on weekdays between 3 and 5 pm. We always get appetizers, entrees and a bottle of wine and the bill is not as expensive as other area restaurants. There isn’t a bad meal on the menu.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Food was wonderful. Recommended by friends and they were right. It delicious the ribs fell apart. Korean Short Ribs oh boy! They gave us chips and dip of their own making and they were excellent also. Really nice atmosphere and they have a small private room inside for maybe a family of 12