“Good Chinese food”
Review of Dragon Garden

Dragon Garden
Reviewed June 12, 2018

This place has really good spring rolls, chicken fingers (the waitress recommended a brown gravy to go with them, which was ok), boneless pork strips, chicken wings, and lobster sauce. The crab rangoon are just ok - not enough flavor, in my opinion.

Good option for Chinese food in the area.

Reviewed February 8, 2017

Dragon Garden 35 North Washington Street North Attleboro, Ma. 02760-1605.
Downtown (Route 1A).
Telephone number is: 508 695-8000.
Open 7 days a week.
Accepts all major credit cards.
Spring and Summer Hours are: Sunday through Thursday 11:30 A.M. -10:00 P.M.
Friday and Saturday 11:30 A.M. - 10:30 P.M.
Fall and Winter Hours are: Sunday through Thursday 11:30 A.M.-9:30 P.M.
Friday and Saturday 11:30 A.M. -10:00 P.M.
Parking on the street.
Dragon Garden has: Appetizers, Soups, Sandwiches, Side Dishes, American Dishes,
Poultry, Beef, Pork, Chow Mein, & Chop Suey, Luncheon Specials, Seafood, Combination Plates, etc.
No outdoor seating, catering,or Wi-Fi.
Wheelchair accessible, and full alcoholic bar.
Other businesses located next to this restaurant.
2 TV's.
Louis had Chicken Noodle Soup and Garlic Sauce With Chicken.
I had Chicken Chow Mein with Chicken Wings, Noodles, and White Rice.
A pot of tea for both of us.
The only problem that I had with this restaurant was: one person was doing everything and the other women were just sitting around.
Louis and I had to seat ourselves, and we didn't get our menus right away.
Nobody working there wanted to help this woman out that was doing everything.
It was getting busier during the time that Louis and I were there.
We enjoyed our meals.
Thank You.

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

This is my go to for the best Chinese food in the area. Portions are large enough to share. Food is consistently hot and delicious. Their take-out is also excellent. Nice and friendly.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

Hands down the best shrimp with lobster sauce in the area. Portions are large. Great to eat in or take out. So wish they delivered.

Reviewed February 18, 2016

I'd say I eat here once a week. I've pretty much sampled everything on the menu over the years. So simply, you don't keep going to a place if the food isn't good,the service friendly. It's what I call standard Chinese American done very well.

1  Thank silencemonk