“Best Chinese around”
Review of Quan's Kitchen

Quan's Kitchen
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At our North Attleboro location, our restaurant features dine in, take out and delivery. For our dine in customers, we offer two areas of seating, the lounge where you may enjoy watching some tv while dining or sit at the bar; or the main dining room that offers booths, tables and a sushi bar.
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Crab Rangoon clearly made there, best Hot & Sour Soup I can find, great sauces (the sweet and sour is the only version I’ve had that doesn’t just taste like sweet syrup).

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I went in thinking the food would be amazing. Usually if it has been on the phantom gourmet. It's good.

The only thing good here was the Sushi.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

The menu was extensive, which we appreciated since my boyfriend was crazing sushi and I was not. He ordered two specialty rolls, which were good but more expensive than what we’re generally accustomed to paying in other cities. I ordered the spicy lemon chicken, surprised to discover that it didn’t come with rice. In fact, it didn’t come with much of anything, not even any vegetables. The cocktail I ordered was pretty pedestrian, but that was partly my fault for not reading the ingredients list carefully enough. We’ll go back, as it’s within walking distance of our home, but we’ll be on the lookout for other sushi places in the area, too.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Excellent food. Very fresh ingredients. Large choices. Sushi bar. Too Sections.one for bar area. Great takeout too. Frequent visitor.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

We went here for the first time to try a late lunch. I've been eating Chinese food for over 60 years, I've eaten a LOT of it! This place is very nice inside, and very clean. We had soups, spring rolls and a couple luncheon combos. Everything was very good, very fresh, and very hot. Service was very good, no complaints at all. It was better food than any other Chinese place I know within a considerable distance. Give them a try....recommended!!!