“Two stays- two positive experiences!”

Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in North Attleboro
Pennsylvania
“Two stays- two positive experiences!”
Reviewed 16 August 2011

This was our second stay at this hotel. Our first stay was in February 2011, and it was just my husband and myself. We were visiting family in the Mansfield area, and this hotel was the cheapest rate we could find.

This time, in August 2011, we brought our two kids with us, and were visiting family again.

Both times, the room was very clean. Room and hotel are updated and in good condition. Towels are fluffy and large enough to dry off with. Staff was friendly and helpful. My youngest child swam in the pool, and he had it to himself. It was warm and enjoyable. The included breakfast was fine...a nice mix of hot and cold foods, and was stocked often and the breakfast area was clean.

For what I paid, compared to what other hotels in the area were charging, we were very happy, and will return again!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 21 June 2011

Unlike a couple of people on here. We had a great experence. Price was better than Boston and only a hour away by car. The room was very clean. Breakfast was good. The staff friendly. The night staff was helpful. The only problem is there is just one person here at night and he was very busy when we arrived so check in was a bit slow but not a real big delay. Beds were soft. Room was quiet.

Room Tip: AAA is the best pricing
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
NY
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Staff was nice and friendly. There were many cleanliness issues. Room was very dusty, I could smell dust when turned on AC / Heat, I found few hairs on the blanket, plus some pest issues...

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank myopinionNY

Travellers are raving about these North Attleboro hotels

Philadelphia
Reviewed 22 February 2011

My siblings along with our elderly mother stayed at this Holiday Inn Express and were pleased with the facility. Our family is African-American, but I am happy to say we did not have the bad experience a previous reviewer did.
The hotel and the 2 rooms we reserved were clean. One of the rooms was a handicap accessible room. It was not 100% suited for a wheelchair bound handicap person, but it did make most things easier for me to take care of mom.
The complimentary breakfast was okay. I'm picky so someone else may like it more. It was free and I did eat until I was full. Again, not bad. I did not take advantage of the indoor pool.***The complimentary breakfast hours are 8:30-9:30*** or was it 7:30-9:30? Just be aware. Front desk staff was nice, polite. I'd give the hotel a 8. No real complaints.

• Stayed February 2011
Attleboro
Reviewed 20 July 2010

I would not recommend people of color to attempt to stay at this hotel because they are racist at the front desk. It is so bad that we were lied and tried to overcharge us so that we would not stay there. The reason I know we were lied to because I did my homework anyways with that being said you have been warned!!!!!!!

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia
Reviewed 13 June 2008

This property is the perfect example of what a reasonably priced hotel should be. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The rooms had all of the ammenities that you would expect from a hotel of this class. The rooms and public areas were clean and well kept.

• Stayed June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
maine
Reviewed 3 May 2008

This hotel is in need of renovations. I have stayed at other Holiday Inn Express hotels and have often found them to be updated, very clean, and a good value for the money. Unfortunately this was not the case in North Attleboro. While the staff made a decent attempt to keep the hotel clean, the furnishings are worn and need to be replaced...the bathroom, in particular, showed damage to the fixtures and floor tiles. The overall appearance was poor. For a chain as large and reputable as Holiday Inn, this property was very dissappointing.

• Stayed April 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank tntMaine
12.2 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area
12.9 km away
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough

Been to Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro? Share your experiences!