Review Highlights
Beauty and the Beast Play - Drayton Festival

My mom and I took my daughter and niece to see Beauty and the Beast (they are 5) and all four of us... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2019
chrissy19114
Burgessville, Canada
Thoroughly impressed with Beauty and the Beast!

I was not expecting much from a small town production and my husband and I were both wowed by this... read more

Reviewed September 1, 2019
KayZeddy

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2018

I was blown away by the show - the cast was very talented, and the stage looked amazing. It was enjoyable to watch the tap dancing and all the beautiful musical numbers. The costume design was also beautiful. I highly recommend this show.

Date of experience: May 2018
DraytonEnt, Public Relations Manager at Drayton Festival Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Holiday Inn. We couldn't agree with you more about the tap dancing, it's a really talented cast. This show has a lot of costumes so it's nice to hear they were enjoyed as much as the dancing.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

My Husband and I attended the Matinee on Saturday and absolutely loved the show. I had not seen the movie for decades, so to watch again on stage was great. The singing and dancing was so entertaining and on point. Never disappointed with Drayton performances

Date of experience: May 2018

We are glad you and your husband were able to take in a matinee of Holiday Inn. We are also thrilled that you were able to enjoy the stage production like you did the film many years ago. We hope you will join us again this season.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

My wife and I took in a matinee performance and it was amazing. A musical by Irving Berlin. Great singing and dancing and the choreography was stunning. Great cast who were very energetic and our close seating to the stage enhanced the experience.

2  Thank browncondo2102
DraytonEnt, Public Relations Manager at Drayton Festival Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

So glad you could join us for one of the Matinee performances of Irving Berlin's Holiday Inn. It's also great to see you enjoyed the dancing in this show. A show that has more large musical numbers that most musicals (almost double). Because of that it requires a really energetic cast. We hope you'll be able to join us again soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

I'm on the board of another festival theatre and needed to solicit some information from Drayton Festival Theatre's Management. The Exec. Dir. was exceedingly helpful and genuinely wanted to help our theatre. He shared his expertise and good information with me. I'm writing this rather uncommon review because I will often favour businesses when I know they are owned/managed by really decent folk and I thought others would like to do the same.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Stonebridge1
DraytonEnt, Public Relations Manager at Drayton Festival Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Thank you for sharing about your interaction with our Executive Director, he is great! It's important for us to work together and share information that will help all succeed.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

We saw The Million Dollar Quartet - it was an amazing play. The actors high energy & enthusiasm was projected onto the audience. Truly enjoyed both the story & the acting.
Great job people!!!

Date of experience: September 2017
DraytonEnt, Public Relations Manager at Drayton Festival Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Hello Brad! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Million Dollar Quartet. We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience at the Drayton Festival Theatre. Thanks again!