“Used To Be The GO TO Place - Not So Much”

Glenview Pub & Grill
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I can't really pinpoint what happened to the Glenview - new owners maybe, trying to hard and changing food selections. Whatever it is, it's not working! The food came out cold on several visits, drinks are meh, but I can say the staff still tries hard.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This was the biggest rip off. ..mother's day buffet no prime rib left no Belgium waffles ..out of bacon and chocolate cake. ..seriously we made a reservation for this? . I will never come back

Reviewed 5 April 2017

what can you say ....its the Glenview always going to be good place to grab drink and app and run into someone you know. Décor has been brightened up in recent years and is usually abuzz with people and some sort of entertainments on weekends.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Okay so the last time I went to to the Glenview I was less than satisfied with the meal. We decided to give it another try and this time it was actually worse. I should have known before ordering things may not be so good when the couple next to us had to return there mashed and vegetables because they were ice cold. When I ordered my eggplant with a side of ziti it was like it just came out of the refrigerator. Not sure if they make these ahead and then warm them but if they do gross. The waitress Michelle couldn't have been nicer and brought them back to the kitchen but I think they just microwaved them because the ziti was like rubber. Won't ever go back there again. So disappointed because when the other owners were there it was terrific

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 21 January 2017

We had a reservation and the service was quick. I ordered the half rack of ribs which was ok but slightly over cooked. My wife and I wanted their usually best meal the prime rib buy they ran out. The other three meals were pasta meals and were good. The last two times I've eaten there have not been good. Maybe new management. They use to be great.