“Best pizza in town”

Add it.
Brickhouse Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 11, 2017

We have tried so many pizza places looking for good pizza. It is amazing how many pizza places are in town and how bad they are. Brickhouse is the best. I like that they cook in ovens and do not use the "conveyor belt" oven that so many places use...makes the pizza crust so much better. We usually have it delivered and delivery is always prompt. Good subs too.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Had a delicious small pepperoni & mushroom pizza as takeout last week. Didn't call ahead but the wait was short. Not an inviting atmosphere to eat it on the premises. Will go again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed October 1, 2016

Pizza is always great, best steak and cheese ever, right next to bike trail a plus, outdoor televisions so you can watch games also

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 29, 2015

We go here for Lunch often. Love the Chicken Bomb sandwich. Good service and great pizza. Hard place to find if you don't know where it is.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed July 13, 2015

I've been ordering from Brickhouse Pizza for about 2 months now. Every few weeks, I'll try another item. I've ordered the pizza (BIG AND FABULOUS!) The steak and cheese sub (AWESOME!) and the Antipasto (Great!)

The food always arrived immediately. The drivers are courteous, quick and very professional.

What impresses me most is the serving sizes. The steak and cheese sub was huge and they did not "skimp" on anything. As a person who only eats stuff like this maybe 2-3 times per month, I appreciate that. The steak amount was literally piling out of the sub roll. Could have made 2 if I had an extra, sub roll. LOL :) Excellent quality and the price is the best I've seen.

The pizza is also MASSIVE. I ordered the standard, large. It is definitely baked in brick oven, and this comes out in the appearance and flavor. The pie is very, very big. I did not request extra cheese, but their regular is so much cheese, that it would be considered "extra" anywhere else. It was the best pizza I've had in a long time. Price was great and it was delivered so quickly, it was still steaming hot. It's been my experience that pizza deliveries usually come luke-warm, never "straight from the oven" hot. But this did. I was very impressed.

The Antipasto was good. I can't say anything bad about it. It was big, very big. They give you plenty, but it's not super interesting in that there was no marinated peppers, olives, mushrooms, anchovy, etc. But not everyone does include those things and Antipasto will range from place to place. I'd definitely buy it again, it's just not over-the-top, interesting. What I did get was a tone of salad with the traditional meat, spirals. It was good.

Great place to order from on a rainy Saturday and I'd definitely order again.

Date of visit: May 2015