“Breakfast”

The Farmer's Daughter
Reserve with OpenTable
The Farmer's Daughter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in North Easton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Menu was too exotic for us. Our most exotic dish is eggs benidict. They had none of the “normal “ dishes. The food was good but we would prefer classics for breakfast.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This is an awesome find! It was a last minute business meeting spot for breakfast. I loved it!!! I had a red beet hash with short ribs- amazing! The best breakfast I’ve ever had! No joke - this place is the really deal.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We live nearby so we made a last minute reservation. This was our second visit within the year.

Pluses:
Good, interesting bread basket
Fun high top table for two by the front window on the bar side is quieter (Table #13).
Some dishes are made extremely well and tasty; the roasted chicken, although $26 is very good and the bloody mussels were delicious. The hummus bowl was good and bad.

Minuses:
Very noisy on a Friday nite.
Small pours on the alcoholic drinks; the mule and wine pours were on the short side and $11 and $10 per glass.
The cheese board was very disappointing; 3 very small quantities of mediocre cheese for $17.
I would pass on the street corn for $7.

I would return within the year, but not rush back. For a local place for the atmosphere and menu choices, I think it has inconsistent pricing and quantities. While some dishes were very good some really missed the mark. Serve was attentive and knowledgeable by Katherine. I would give this restaurant 3 1/2 circles.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

People love the Farmer's Daughter. It's got cute decor and most food items are sourced locally. The breakfast & lunch service is usually good. I don't think highly of their dinner service or food. I've found that the food is inconsistent. I've ordered the same dishes a few times and each time, they taste different. Sometimes great and sometimes just okay. Their non-savory breakfast items are more like dessert. They also add sweet elements to some savory dishes which I don't like. Things I've enjoyed are the rice bowl with steak and an extra fried egg as well as the hot chicken sandwich. This restaurant is in walking distance but I often avoid it because it's often crowded with long waits, the chairs are very uncomfortable at the tables, it's very pricey (and I don't mind spending money on good food). And since the food isn't always great, I rarely go.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The food here can be described with one word, YUM! They have the farm to table concept down, as the source is down the street from the restaurant. If more suburban and rural communities embraced this concept without having to feel the need to match what's in the cities, everyone would change their minds about what it means to have a great meal.

The chicken and waffle Benedict, side of bacon, and espresso were all equally tasty. Each bite, perfect. Service, top notch. My only complaint, the chairs at the bar could use cushions for the older crowd. I will return!!!

Been to The Farmer's Daughter? Share your experiences!