“Great Wrap, Love the Shawarma”
Review of Pita Pockets

Pita Pockets
Ranked #25 of 154 Restaurants in Northampton
Reviewed April 13, 2017

I stop here often for the shawarma wrap, love the selections of toppings and it's delicious and filling. Service is friendly and quick, would recommend this place for a quick lunch or take out.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in at the recommendation of a friend and I couldn't decide between shawarma or falafel but lucky for me they offer a combo pocket! Their falafel is cooked fresh to order, and they griddle the shawarma with some onions on the fly. I thought all the traditional toppings were very tasty, but the red spicy sauce seemed more like a ketchup to me. I asked for mild but next time will go for hot. Great sandwich and decent pricing, especially for Northampton. Looking forward to the next time I drop in.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

A wonderful surprise for a visitor looking for a convenient place for lunch on a rainy day. The pitas are more like wraps, but they are fresh and moist. The fillings available are many. I had a lamb-beef concoction that I think was called sh’warta, that came along with a selection of condiments and accompaniments, all wrapped in the pita. Hot sauce, hummus, etc. etc. My wife had the basic hummus with lots of salad stuff. We both loved our lunches. The place is popular for takeout as well for eating in. My impression was that it is run by a family from Syria. For under 20 bucks for two, you can't beat it.

Reviewed March 4, 2017

delicious authentic food with any toppings you want. I was in the area for two days and both my dinners where from Pita Pockets. The portions were so generous my dinners were also my lunches the next day. Also very nice staff.

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Had my second lunch here and it was even better than the first. Great food at a very reasonable price; what makes it even better is the friendly upbeat staff. Well worth a visit when you're in Northampton.