“Lovely location, great food”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Norwell
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 53
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Just off the pond. Many people eat outside when the heat dies down. We had a great, friendly but non intrusive waiter. The food was terrific. I'll certainly use this chain of restaurants again.

Jimmie B, Guest Relations Manager at Not Your Average Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

I am so glad that you enjoyed both the food and the service and I hope that we'll be seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

This place is good, nothing extraordinary. The bread and dipping sauce they bring to your table is excellent!! The service is very good, we had no issues and the waitress was very nice. We had a 1 year old with us at the table and there were no issues at all. I would definitely recommend to people looking for a no frills kind of place and want to know they will have good service and good food.

Jimmie B, Guest Relations Manager at Not Your Average Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Hi Jason,
Glad you enjoyed your visit and I hope that we'll be seeing you again real soon.
Jimmie

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We enjoy dining at NYAJ’s. The standard menu items are typically very good. The recent BBQ special event was “average”... The offerings weren’t particularly special. As usual, the service was very good. In spite of our disappointment, we will return another day.

Jimmie B, Guest Relations Manager at Not Your Average Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

I am glad that you have normally enjoyed our menu but I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our BBQ special menu. If you will reach out to me directly at guestrelations@nyajoes.com and let me know what you had along with your full name and mailing address I'd like to try and make things right for you.
Thanks

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I stopped with family this past week for a late lunch. Our server, Abigail was very efficient and pleasant. My order of a Sweet Blue Burger was cooked exactly as I ordered it. It was a generous size burger topped with yummy bacon and served with fries. I ended up bringing half home it was so good. My granddaughter had the a meal from the children's menu and totally enjoyed her meal (as well as some of mine and her Mom's). My daughter started her meal with a chicken noodle soup which had lots of veggies and chunks of chicken. Nice meal all around!

Jimmie B, Guest Relations Manager at Not Your Average Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

I am so pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed their meals and even happier that Abigail provided such great service. I will make sure that her General Manager recognizes her for a job well done.
I hope you'll all be back to see us again real soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

We can with a group of friends. The service was very slow and our waiter forgot about us a couple of times. The food was good but not great. The Ahi tuna and crab cake appetizers where very good. The bread and oil brought to the table was great. Our main courses where a let down but still not bad.