“Chain”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Average chain food, very popular with locals. Noisy atmosphere. Varied menu, nothing special. Drinks are average priced.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Always our go to for family and/or friends (all adults) lunch and dinner gatherings. We all have our favorites too. The bar is on the other side and is always busy (many TVs for watching sports. Service, food and value are very good ( I was unable to rate on this on line form)

I stay away on the weekends due to the noise level- just my preference.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in after our son's baseball game with some friends. Good options for all, salads, burgers, steak tips, pasta specials. The food was good and service was great.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

The building that houses The Fours used to be a TGI Fridays that closed for whatever reason, and that I liked for a quick walk-in-the-door dinner option. The Fours then opened in it's place and it's pretty much the same deal, decent pub food and a bar to socialize with friends. They also do a lot of take out and that's always a good fall back too if you just don't feel like cooking dinner.

The have a fairly varied menu, sandwiches, entrees, pizza, and while none of it is ever going to win any culinary awards it more than passes muster as comfort food. Not a bad place to stop for a drink and some aps with friends, the bar is large and spacious and not too noisy, even with TV's every fifteen feet showing one sports channel or another. If you're looking for a night out with a decent atmosphere and good food this is a safe bet.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

I know calling a restaurant "reliable" may not sound like a stunning review but for me, it's one of the reasons why I keep going back to The Fours. Their food is good...all the time. I know I can count on it. I'm never disappointed. That's what makes "reliable" such a fitting description of The Fours.

Those sandwiches are to die for. Please...whoever thought to serve each plate with a small crock of delicious baked beans was/is a genius. The waitstaff is usually very good. The only bad experience I've had was on a super crowded night. Depending on where you sit, there's a chance you will be forgotten. But I can forgive that knowing that the food will be so darn good.

I've only visited the Norwell and Boston locations and the food was consistent and delicious. In my opinion, this makes The Fours one of the best "chain" restaurants in the area.

Been to The Fours? Share your experiences!