“Strawberry Jam in a Field of Cornbread Forever!”

Strawberry Fair Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Norwell
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 5, 2016

Surviving a New England snowstorm is never easy if you are originally from the South.
We braved the snow because we need coffee to function and a grumbling stomach left us no choice but to brave the elements. Strawberry Fair was a welcome find and we were surprised it was open because of the weather. We were greeted warmly and quickly seated next to a cozy “fireplace”. I ordered the corn beef hash and eggs and my partner ordered the American breakfast. We were both not disappointed as the food came quickly, portions were huge and the most delicious surprise was toasted corn bread with homemade strawberry jelly. YUM! It was definitely a tummy warmer and if you like your jelly not too sweet and little tart…this strawberry jelly will tickle your palate. I would suggest coming earlier for breakfast as I can see how it get crazy busy fast. My only criticism is I like strong coffee…it was a little weak to my liking. BUT that would not prevent me from enjoying something else off this interesting and vast menu. Next time I would like to try lunch. Strawberry Fair Forever!

Reviewed March 3, 2016

Been going for 10 years, and always return because their food is great and menu is delivious. For all 10 years, the the hostess(es) are always "blunt" and uninviting and the service is adequate. Probably because they are always swamped on the weekends when i go.

I recommend tolerating the service - it's not terrible. Worth a brunch.

Reviewed January 18, 2016

One of the traditions I have with my daughter is to take her to brunch before she flies back to school in Washington, Dc. There are precious few good breakfast places left on the South Shore, and one of them is Strawberry Fair.

There service is great, the food is good, but it is always crowded. Even so, it doesn't take long to get a seat.

The coffee is good, and I always get their Eggs Benedict -- this time I got the ones with the brown bread. Tasty and different. My daughter got a breakfast casserole and loved it.

We'll always make this a part of our plans!

Reviewed December 15, 2015

Limited menu, food good, smaltz/romance/stupid interior, certainly for men, a girls place, or date. Good location

Reviewed November 12, 2015

Great comfort food. Delicious. Just don't like it there when it is crowded. Fun for a get together with friends, co-workers or family. Cute decor.