“Tasty Thai in quaint Oaks Bluff”

Bangkok Thai Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 56 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Traditional favorites of noodle dishes, curries and soups are served at this Asian restaurant. Try the pad see eu which is spiced to order. Prompt and friendly service.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

This is a must if you love Thai. Everything on the menu is good
it is a must stop on your food list.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

If anything the soups are too sweet, but the rest was very good, and reasonably priced. Constant line for the only one tiny rest room.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

We had a lunch of lots of appetizers (dumplings, shrimp and soup) plus masaman curry and red curry. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Having been in Maine and eating just lobster for the last few days, we were really in the mood for something different. On checking reviews, I found this restaurant and was very excited. After our 3 hour, Martha's Vineyard tour, we walked to this restaurant. We were greeted and promptly seated overlooking the street. The restaurant was very clean. Our server took our order and since we were eating vegetarian that day, I ordered the vegetable green curry and my husband ordered the vegetable fried rice minus the eggs. We ordered both our dishes Thai Hot. Our food arrived shortly and the presentation was beautiful. Everything was delicious and spiced just right. The one thing that I found missing here was, nearly every other Thai restaurant I have eaten at, always serves lunch specials with soup or salad and a spring roll. That was not the case here. We had a nice lunch. When I got the check and was paying it with my credit card, my husband asked me what the total was. When I told him the total, he said that something was wrong. Knowing that he is very good with numbers, I handed him the check. On examining the check and questioning the waitress, we found out that they added 15% to EVERY check. I have no problems with that but would have appreciated if they told us that. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth as I feel they are trying to get a double. I would highly recommend that you check your check carefully for the added tip before you pay. I believe this restaurant deserved 5 stars, but I am taking one star away because of the hidden gratuity. I felt tricked. I personally always leave a 20% tip, if they had not tried to get one over me, they would have received a bigger tip.