“They close before their closing time”

Bangkok Thai Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 58 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I called to order takeout, at about 9.40pm when they were supposed to close at 10, and instead of 'Hello' got an 'The kitchen is closed'. Whithout even asking why I was calling! I asked weren't they suposed to close at 10, the girl said they were closing at 9.45. I replied that it wasn't even 9.45 yet, she said 'Sorry, they already closed everything'.
Not really great customer service.

1  Thank nyenskans

Reviewed October 22, 2017

My meal was okay, but my friend was disappointed. The appetizers were tasty and the restroom was extremely clean.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner. The Tom Yum soup was delicious! Also enjoyed the shrimp in egg roll appetizer and our entrees.
Everything was very good. Several of our dishes were listed as spicy. We did not think anything really tasted spicy, but we enjoyed the flavors.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

The food is good but the flavors have been tweaked to appeal to the general American pallet. A good place to go if you are craving for oriental food.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Traditional favorites of noodle dishes, curries and soups are served at this Asian restaurant. Try the pad see eu which is spiced to order. Prompt and friendly service.