“Great Thai on the Vineyard”

Bangkok Thai Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 58 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Well you don't have options for Thai on the Vineyard but don't fret, this restaurant is great. You can sit or do takeout. It is at one end of Circuit ave so easy to access. The food is good and plentiful. Staff are nice. I would suggest.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I finally got to Bangkok Thai restaurant in Oak Bluffs. It was warm enough to eat outside, which made it even more fun!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I called to order takeout, at about 9.40pm when they were supposed to close at 10, and instead of 'Hello' got an 'The kitchen is closed'. Whithout even asking why I was calling! I asked weren't they suposed to close at 10, the girl said they were closing at 9.45. I replied that it wasn't even 9.45 yet, she said 'Sorry, they already closed everything'.
Not really great customer service.

1  Thank nyenskans
Reviewed October 22, 2017

My meal was okay, but my friend was disappointed. The appetizers were tasty and the restroom was extremely clean.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner. The Tom Yum soup was delicious! Also enjoyed the shrimp in egg roll appetizer and our entrees.
Everything was very good. Several of our dishes were listed as spicy. We did not think anything really tasted spicy, but we enjoyed the flavors.