“Sadly, the worst Thai food I’ve ever had.”

Bangkok Thai Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 58 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I know one doesn’t go to an island in New England exoecting excelkent Thai food but we do expect a halfway decent meal. There were cold spots in the meal I ordered, the broccoli was far from fresh and hardly cooked. While waiting at the check out for my bill a couple of dinners came out of the kitchen and were placed on the counter in front of me Out of respect for the people who would soon be served these meals I moved away. Very disappointed. The kitchen needs help because there were not that many tables occupied to have meals so poorly prepared.

1  Thank MQS

Reviewed July 16, 2018

We had a delightful time at this restaurant. They have outdoor and indoor seating and we chose the outdoor. The serving staff was very friendly and helpful with the menu. We started with pinky in a blanket, which were whole shrimp wrapped in egg roll skins. I selected the Pad See You and it was wonderful wide rice noodles with egg, vegetables, and chicken in a tasty soy based sauce. The steamed veggie delight was wonderful too. Very interesting was the chicken salad which was ground chicken in spicy line dressing.

1  Thank jer b
Reviewed April 9, 2018

The Vineyard is very limited to choices in ethnic cuisine , Bangkok Thai is a treat when your not wanting to cook Thai at home and looking for a nice variety of choices on the menu in a relaxed casual atmosphere.
Excellent choice for eat in or take out. Service is great!

Reviewed February 13, 2018

Well you don't have options for Thai on the Vineyard but don't fret, this restaurant is great. You can sit or do takeout. It is at one end of Circuit ave so easy to access. The food is good and plentiful. Staff are nice. I would suggest.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I finally got to Bangkok Thai restaurant in Oak Bluffs. It was warm enough to eat outside, which made it even more fun!