The motel had a front and back door,both with screen doors,that allowed lovely air flow.The room was large enough to have a table and chairs for writing or snacking as well as a desk for my husband to conduct his online teaching. The pool was just across the lawn,off the rear deck,and was quiet and private,lots of seating/lounging chairs.The staff was friendly and available for extra pillows,towels etc.as well as keeping the room tidy and well stocked each day. The location was perfect for siteseeing anywhere on the Cape and,while on Rte.6,it was always quiet and easy to sleep.We were more than pleased and hope to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is ideal, between Ocean and Bay Beaches! SHORT walk downtown, for all attractions, AND restaurants. Family operated for 30 years, we love being helpful and very friendly. With our rooms constantly being improved, and our pool at 85 degrees everyday, 68% of our 2008 business came from repeat guests! Bike trails, Whale watches, Trips to Nantucket, Fishing -- Brandon is waiting to make your vacation unforgettably special, take advantage of our local connections! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Olde Tavern Motel & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Tavern Hotel Orleans
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
- Olde Tavern Motel & Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod