Olde Tavern Motel & Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Rodeway Inn(Orleans)
View Hotel
All reviewscape codfamily runlocal storejuice coffeemini muffinsgreat poolmain buildingno frillsfelt safefire pitbagelsdeckmotelbackyardsnobsummermassachusetts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2011

We stayed in one of the historic inn rooms up a steep flight of stairs and decorated with a cute canopy bed. We loved it! The steps are not for the faint of heart, but worth the trek for the quaint rooms (other rooms are all at ground level, easily accessible). Nice location in Orleans, good restaurants and cute shops nearby and an easy drive to beaches (Nauset on the ocean side and Skaket on the bay side). Very helpful and friendly staff gave us some great suggestions and made us feel very welcome.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kerpow11
Reviewed 1 May 2011

In the summer of 2009 I found myself facing a real challenge. My Mother (who was a 30 year resident of Cape Cod) had to go in to a nursing home. Where was I going to find an affordable, accommodating and nearby place to stay? I did a little research on the Internet and found the Olde Tavern Motel. It was one of my better decisions! Not only was it located just minutes from my Mom, but it was clean and welcoming. Over the next 15 months I stayed many times including Christmas that year. It was such an act of kindness that Brandon remained open so that my daughter and I could spend the holidays on the Cape. My Mother is now closer to me, but I will remember always the many kindnesses I was shown at the Olde Tavern. The rooms are spacious and immaculate and the Staff is courteous and helpful. I would encourage anyone who chooses the Olde Tavern Motel to engage Brandon in conversation to discover what a fine young man he is. He is passionate about life, warm and dedicated to providing the best possible service to his guests.
Kudos and many thanks to Brandon and Staff.
N. Witt, Greenwich, CT

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank Minnie8477
Reviewed 16 April 2011

We were kind of skeptical about what we would find when we booked a winter stay here, considering the affordable price. When we arrived, we actually asked Brandon to show us the room before we paid. We were pleasantly surprised and had a very comfortable stay. Now this isn't a fancy luxury motel and he doesn't pretend that it is. But it's a very affordable and clean motel with everything you need to enjoy your stay. We had the larger queen room in the back, which was very quiet from road traffic and other noises. The bed was comfortable, and the shower had excellent pressure with surprisingly soft water for a nice shower. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2011

We were greeted by Dave when we arrived at the Olde Tavern Motel. We hit it off immediately! Dave was very friendly and gave us all kinds information when we said we had never been to the Cape before. We asked for a quiet room and he brought us to the back where we found a queen bed, TV, WiFi, and a small refrigerator. The bed was crisply made, although a bit hard, and the room smelled clean. We asked Brandon for extra towels when we left for the day and they were there when we returned. The price can not be beat! We did go off season, but Dave gave us the AAA rate and we decided to stay for 2 nights. They supply coffee and muffins in the morning, but we did not stay to enjoy that, instead took off for the local coffee shop that Dave recommended. Orleans and the Olde Tavern Motel is a great place to make home base, to travel north or south on the Cape, as it is centrally located.Thanks Dave and Brandon! It was great to meet you!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2011

i make a visit every spring with friends every year and we love this place. brendon and his crew are always there to assist in any way you need them to. rooms are clean and well kept. its like staying with family without the drama.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends