“Always a great meal!”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #54 of 176 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Love Qdoba in Peabody. Fast service and I'm able to pick just what I want on my burritos and tacos. Large portions. Warm chips, great salsa, free refills where you can create your own soda like diet cherry coke. A teen's favorite place for lunch.

1  Thank Donna D

Reviewed May 10, 2017

The location was clean and had plenty of seating inside and outside too. The food was prepared well and was good, but the service was just so unfriendly! She barely looked up and didn't even smile.

Reviewed January 28, 2017

I love this Qdoba. I come here a lot after visiting the mall or my doctor nearby. They have just what I want, a very good soup and just great burritos chock full of some many options. I like the barbacoa and also the shredded pork. Always plenty of room but there can be a real din at lunch time.

Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

The food was barely warm. I voiced my concern to the manager and suggested he check the temperature of the buffet where they keep all their ingredients. I also told him that if food is kept at a temp that is too low, it will grow bacteria. He acted unimpressed and unconcerned. I watched to see if he checked the buffet but he did not. He was doing other things. His reaction was very disturbing. I'm afraid to eat there again. Getting food poisoning is a nightmare I'd like to avoid.

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Was very good. Very clean staff was friendly and told us all about the different food that was in there

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!