“Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Been to this place for breakfast which was excellent. Decide to try lunch good lunch menu with lots of variety. I decided to try one of their $10.00 lunches for myself Southern fried chicken. Got my meal it was cold sent it back got it back chicken was hot fries and onion rings cold tasted the chicken nothing southern fried about it gave it back and asked for a hamburger which was delicious. My husband got a stir fry which he said was good. Gave this restaurant a three rating because of the chicken. We sat at the bar bartenders were great and very nice which made the visit pleasant. Think I just ordered the wrong thing!

Reviewed September 20, 2018

I have come here many times and always order the same thing - the Thai Chicken Salad. It is a good sized salad with chicken tenders cooked and seasoned to perfection. The Thai dressing is delicious and makes the whole meal a real treat.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

When for dinner during week. Ordered $6 special margarita which had no alcohol at all. Food was good, we had lobster rolls, good amount of lobster.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Nice decor. The food was good and very reasonable. It was lobster fest so I had the lobster roll and so did my son. We both enjoyed it. My daughter had meatballs from the appetizer menu. They were very good. I can't remember what my husband had.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We stop at Reds overtime we come to Salem. Staff is friendly the food is always good the Mimosa and Bloodys are worth to them selves. Lots of for money..

Been to Red's Kitchen & Tavern? Share your experiences!