“Consistently Fine Dinner Choice”
Review of Su Chang's

Su Chang's
Ranked #9 of 181 Restaurants in Peabody
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Su Chang’s is a large comfortable Chinese restaurant. The menu is large and quite varied, and service is quick. Prices are modest too.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

We moved from Sudbury to Gloucester, and did not find a local Chinese restaurant that was on par with our favorite Lotus Blossom in Sudbury. We went to Su Chang's tonight, and found our new favorite Chinese restaurant on the North Shore. Service was excellent, food was delicious, and Su visited our table and had the shrimp/eggplant sampler brought to our table, no charge. We will order this at our next visit. The Hot and Sour soup was delicious, Beef and Broccoli and Pork Fried Rice also excellent, anf the Mai Tai's were also well prepared. I look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Just has an average lunch at Su Chang’s. Lunch menu was ok. Didn’t realize the charge for refills. At $2.50 for a small Diet Coke, I assumed there were free refills. Got the bill and was shocked! Not to mention I had to chase down another waiter to be served.

I spoke with the manager and mentioned the drink had so much ice I had to order a refill. She told me ask for less ice next time! They could have credited me the refill. Very cheap.

I won’t go back. Try Chinese at the mall instead!

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Basic Chinese food, slightly modernized. We came for dinner at 6pm and by 6:30 it was packed! We had Wonton soup which didn't have much taste and hot and sour soup was tasty. We had sweet and sour chicken, which was not breaded. Tasty but could have had more veggies. We also had moo she chicken which was very tasty. All in all, good meal.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Sue Chang’s has been an asian food favorite for many people for many years and has been consistently excellent. The food is impeccably good. Large portions enough to bring doggy bags home on most visits. Very reasonably priced. Service always spot on. Full bar. Comfortable environment with short waits during peak hours. Can accommodate large groups or just single couples. On many Saturdays, Sue (owner) will visit every table just to greet and say hello. Whether visiting mid week or on New Year’s Eve the service and quality of the meals are the same. Excellent. Not only is it my go to Asian restaurant but it’s been in my top three restaurants for a very long time. Every body has a favorite plate depending on what kind of restaurant your in but Sue Changs is so good, trying something different is now a habit and shear delight on how surprisingly awesome every new plate tastes. Any thing you choose will be exceptional. Do try. You won’t be disappointed.

Been to Su Chang's? Share your experiences!