“Best Chinese takeout in Halton Hills!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Double Happiness Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Acton
Acton, Canada
“Best Chinese takeout in Halton Hills!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

My boyfriend introduced me to Double Happiness when we met. He's been ordering Chinese food from them since he can remember. We normally order two combo A's, one with beef lo mein instead of rice and share the rice and noodles because they definitely don't skimp out on their portion sizes! We also order deep fried garlic chicken wings... Omg the best chicken wings. They are deep fried in the most delicious crispy-garlicky batter and the chicken is so moist on the inside. I think I'm drooling as I write this. It is owned by a very friendly family who get to know their customers. What more can you ask for other than great food and excellent customer service. One of our go to takeout spot and would highly recommend to anyone!

• Visited December 2013