“Wonderful Vegetarian options”

Flavours Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 182 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Every dish is cooked to order and please give yourself enough time to enjoy your food by coming in 2 hours early if you have tickets to shows. Gluten Free available, Vegan and lots of Vegetarian dishes to pick from..
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I have to thank Jason at BHS for the recommendation. I found the food to be fresh and very tasty. There were many vegetarian items on the menu. I enjoyed the Vegetarian Panang Curry, I also had a dessert of Coconut Flan. I cannot express how scrumptious that was. I would certainly go back for another visit and encourage you to try it too.

1  Thank MICKEY W

Reviewed March 4, 2018

The food is awesome! They can spice the curries to your desire, on a scale from 0-10. They have a combination of Thai and Malaysian recipes on the menu.

1  Thank Amy C
Reviewed February 18, 2018

This was the worst service experience I have ever had. The food took a long time but that was expected but they sent the wrong dish to my table. Then we were told It would be ten minutes. However this was not the case at all. We waited a half an hour were offered a drink but then it turned into almost an hour and when my family finally said something to the waitress, the daughter of the owner escalated things by yelling for her father who confronted my mother and proceeded to ignore and tell us we were wrong that it was only starters that were quick but refused to acknowledge that we were asking for our starters . Then the other owner came out and proceeded to dismiss us and tell us we were wrong it was only ten minutes. They were incredibly rude and unapologetic about the mistake. Then proceeded to pretend we were not at the restaurant. I would never comer back .

4  Thank emmkh8
FlavoursOfMalaysia, Owner at Flavours Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Well, the way your mother flailing her hands pointing to other tables as why they got served before you is unacceptable. I told her that’s because other people ordered fried appertizers and you guys ordered steamed appertizers which took double the time to cook but she accused me of walking away from her when I directed her back to her seat.
My daughter yelling to me as my back was turned against her cause I was busy at that moment. My wife came out to show your mother when the ticket was sent as she cooks according to the tickets received.
I could post the video from our security camera on social media like you did here and mentioned your father’s name from the credit card bill if you wish so everyone who read this will know exactly what I’m talking about.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

My family really loves Flavours in Pittsfield. We drove 90 minutes during the holidays to eat here. No matter how busy it is the food is superb - it's all about the flavors, truely. Amazing spices. Best of all, my wife who has celiacs and needs gluten free menu options has many to choose from. We have eaten here many times and she has never had problems. Try it... you will love it!!

2  Thank Jonathan L
Reviewed December 20, 2017

Visited on a cold Nov night. Hot soup, and a platter of appetizers. Quick service and clean restaurant.