“On my return list!”

Leenies Paninis and More
Ranked #66 of 184 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: Leenies Panini’s and More is located in historic downtown . Serving Central and Southern Berkshire County with wonderful sandwich creations by Darleen Zradi. We are located at 17 Franklin St. Lenox Massachusetts with indoor and outdoor dining. Early evening we will be offering specialty tapas and sandwiches for your dining pleasure. Also Tanglewood goers have the option of bringing their fantastic sandwiches, salads and accompaniments to the show with our special Tanglewood lunch and dinner basket service. Just stop in before the show and pick up your order and we will have it ready for you to enjoy on the beautiful lawn at Tanglewood. We look forward to hearing from you as you may visit our Facebook page as well as our yelp page. Darleen Zradi is the chef/owner and has many years of experience in the restaurant world. Most recently she was the executive chef and owner of Sullivan Station restaurant in Lee Massachusetts. You will not be disappointed!! See you soon!!!
Reviewed June 25, 2017

Best tuna melt I have EVER eaten! And, I have eaten a lot of them! A friend and I stopped in after a performance at Jacob's Pillow. I expected to eat only half my sandwich and take the rest home. However, it was so good I just couldn't stop myself and I ate it all! The menu had really interesting paninis and it will be very challenging to keep from ordering another tuna melt in order to try something else on the menu. Looking forward to a return visit.

darleen82, Owner at Leenies Paninis and More, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Thank you so much. We are happy you tried us out and even happier you were satisfied. Look forward to you next visit

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant, worth checking out. They also offer picnic basket if you are going to Tanglewood. I plan to look into that.

darleen82, Owner at Leenies Paninis and More, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2017

Thank you so much ..We are so excited for our new adventure and so very happy you have given us your loyalty ..Look forward to serving you again..
Yours truly
Darleen

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful new place in Lenox! Excellent sandwiches especially the lobster Panini. Creative new specials every day