Econo Lodge(Pittsfield)
US$69
TripAdvisor
White Horse Inn(Pittsfield)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast includedbreakfast roomhot itemsclean roomshot breakfastwaffle makerfridge and microwavebagelsnice breakfastnothing fancyconvenient locationking bedfront desk staffnew englandnice staydowntown pittsfieldjiminy peak
Reviewed December 26, 2017

staff are very friendly, facilities are nice, and prices are reasonable. I have stayed there for 6 years and they are very friendly to me and are able to offer the lowest possible price. Breakfast is served in the lobby area and the quality is good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW_Berkshire, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear 521bingl,

Thank you for being a long time patron with us, it's a pleasure serving you and we very much appreciate your business. Thank you as well for taking the time to write this review and sharing your experiences, this means alot to us. Your generous comments have been shared with our team and they are pleased to hear everything has been going so well for you when you stay with us. Your feedback has increased their morale and desire to strive for superior guest satisfaction.

Kind Regards and Happy New year, we look forward to serving you again in 2018!

Sunjay Desai
Sales Manager

Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites

Reviewed December 8, 2017

No frills, clean rooms, extremely nice workers who are willing to help with whatever you need to make your stay comfortable.
It's not the Cranwell Lodge but the service and functionality is up there with the best.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Check-in was great; staff was professional and helpful. The room (pet friendly room) was small for a BW Plus and is in need of updating. The carpeting was badly stained in several places, etc. I'm thinking that pet friendly rooms should have tile flooring!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank 113lucillec
Reviewed November 14, 2017

I travel a lot and always stay at the Best Western. My husband and I loved this hotel, the breakfast was amazing and the room was super clean! The staff was very friendly and accommodating Definitely recommend this hotel!!

Room Tip: Request a room on the back side of the hotel because it quieter
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2017

I love this place, I travel for work a lot and I will only stay here when I am in the area!! Love the clean rooms, hearty breakfast and the staff are like family here. I can always count on a great night of sleep and a great stay!!

Thank you Best Western!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
BW_Berkshire, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thanks for the amazing review Travello! And a special thanks for recognizing our housekeeping team and their efforts to ensure our guests get the very best experience. I was so proud of the team after reading this review. I'll make sure to share just how bright they shine.

Thank you again! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sunjay Desai, CHA