All reviewscontinental breakfastbagelscomfortable bedoutdoor poolliquor storemin walkbig tvclean place to staytwo nightsplenty of hot waterclose to downtownan upgradewould stay againmotelmicrowavebathroombedspread
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Use this inn as a family lodging on the way to the Tanglewood Festival. This place was perfect and beyond our expectations. This place is clean and good value for the money. I highly recommend this place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 17, 2017

The Berkshire Inn is good value for the money. The room was not cramped and the bathroom was of a comfortable size. Nothing fancy and rather dated overall, but clean, and with all of the amenities such as good TV, excellent lighting (which is overlooked elsewhere so often), and everything worked perfectly such as the AC and shower. A very nice swimming pool that was very clean and well-maintained, although not heated. The hosts were very helpful, and steered us to a very good restaurant. Breakfast is a modest Continental style and the seating space limited, but was sufficient for for us to get our day started with coffee, cereal and yogurt. Overall, an enjoyable stay for a reasonable price.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Only stayed one night - going to a concert at Tanglewood then off first thing in the a.m. Staff was friendly, Would stay again. Many places would only accept reservations for a minimum of two days. Good value

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed July 18, 2017

This little place was perfect for us. We stayed 2 nights, 1 on either end of our trip. The rooms was very clean and had everything we needed for a brief stay. Light breakfast and good coffee. Bus stop and rental car nearby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

This is my 3rd time staying there. This time I flew from Texas to Albany, NY then rented a car and got to the Inn at 8pm. As usual, very friendly ppl. We chatted a bit and then got my room and walked to the Hot Dog Ranch for a bite to eat and a drink. I turned my car in and walked everywhere that week. The day before I was to leave I couldn't get the rental car company to pick me up, so the Hotel manager gave me a ride...So far I have never been dissapointed staying there and will be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo