“Great local gem where the food rules!”
Review of Cafe Reva - CLOSED

Cafe Reva
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We are summer residents in the berkshire's and have found Reva's early and visit often! Food is local, fresh, creative, and great! Try the ever changing quiche served with the masterpiece fruit plate (not only very tasty but beautifully plated)! I usually drive right towards the eggs Benedict! All so good. They serve breakfast and lunch and everything is wonderful. Be warned, they are busy because of the quality. The place is small and not luxurious, but you will not regret giving Riva's a try if you have yet to so so!

1  Thank hannahwood1

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Reva's is one of my favorites. They serve breakfast and lunch only. The food is AMAZING! People line up at the door for a table. There is no reservations or call ahead seating and still the people come. The one thing I couldn't deal with in the PAST was they had no A/C in the summer. It was very hot inside. When I went to breakfast there last week I was so happy they NOW have A/C!!!! Reva's is a GEM! I never get tired of it as she has wonderful specials all the time.

3  Thank MassTraveler2013
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Best place for breakfast that I have ever been to. They do fill up fast but is worth the wait. Not much of a place to look at but the food is excellent. Never been for lunch but I've heard that is also excellent.

1  Thank gasherbrum
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Everything I've had has been great every time. Consistently fresh fantastic food. Ciabatta is the best breakfast sandwich ever.

1  Thank joel w
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Had an amazing breakfast at Reva's. Grilled portabella with polenta and poached eggs and a red pepper pesto. Very good. Coffee was really good too. They are very busy with people waiting at the entrances, so if you go, give yourself time. Our waitress was very good too.