“Geat place for breakfast”
Review of Cafe Reva - CLOSED

Cafe Reva
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Pittsfield for two nights. I wanted a good breakfast and wanted something more than a bagel. We found Cass Revs. Please don't judge the place from the outside. It's worth the find. If there is a line, it's worth the wait. Many different options, home hash and home made home fries are very good. Everything is fresh, service is very good. Try a dish that you wouldn't think of , it's a great adventure. We went back on the second day. Wish this place was closer to home. Please try it, you will want to go back for more.

2  Thank Donna B

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We are summer residents in the berkshire's and have found Reva's early and visit often! Food is local, fresh, creative, and great! Try the ever changing quiche served with the masterpiece fruit plate (not only very tasty but beautifully plated)! I usually drive right towards the eggs Benedict! All so good. They serve breakfast and lunch and everything is wonderful. Be warned, they are busy because of the quality. The place is small and not luxurious, but you will not regret giving Riva's a try if you have yet to so so!

1  Thank hannahwood1
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Reva's is one of my favorites. They serve breakfast and lunch only. The food is AMAZING! People line up at the door for a table. There is no reservations or call ahead seating and still the people come. The one thing I couldn't deal with in the PAST was they had no A/C in the summer. It was very hot inside. When I went to breakfast there last week I was so happy they NOW have A/C!!!! Reva's is a GEM! I never get tired of it as she has wonderful specials all the time.

3  Thank MassTraveler2013
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Best place for breakfast that I have ever been to. They do fill up fast but is worth the wait. Not much of a place to look at but the food is excellent. Never been for lunch but I've heard that is also excellent.

1  Thank gasherbrum
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Everything I've had has been great every time. Consistently fresh fantastic food. Ciabatta is the best breakfast sandwich ever.

1  Thank joel w