“Before you enter, ignore your first impressions.”
Review of Cafe Reva - CLOSED

Cafe Reva
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2013

This restaurant doesn't look like much outside, but give it a chance. The employees are very friendly and make you feel welcome. The food is a little more sophisticated than you may expect the first time, but don't let that scare you, they know how to make everything taste good. You can park and enter from the back, or park on the street in front. The restaurant always seems to be clean and neat.
Enjoy.

1  Thank Akiral

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Looks can be deceiving, so we were tentative when we approached Cafe Reva. It's neighbors are a bit run down, but once we were inside, all worries faded away because the smells were great.

We took 5 seats at the counter, picked from a just-varied-enough menu and enjoyed the freshly ground coffee.

The kids had the breakfast club - a club sandwich made from three slices of french toast with bacon, egg and cheese on one layer and sausage and ham on another. They ate the flowers off the plate.

I had the meat lovers omelette which had big chunks of ham, sausage and bacon. It was a pretty good omelette.

Service was great; the place had a line to get in by the time we left.

It's a gem in an area not really full of them. (Or we haven't found them yet...)

1  Thank Jeff K
Reviewed 30 June 2013

My husband and I stayed in Pittsfield for two nights. I wanted a good breakfast and wanted something more than a bagel. We found Cass Revs. Please don't judge the place from the outside. It's worth the find. If there is a line, it's worth the wait. Many different options, home hash and home made home fries are very good. Everything is fresh, service is very good. Try a dish that you wouldn't think of , it's a great adventure. We went back on the second day. Wish this place was closer to home. Please try it, you will want to go back for more.

2  Thank Donna B
Reviewed 15 June 2013

We are summer residents in the berkshire's and have found Reva's early and visit often! Food is local, fresh, creative, and great! Try the ever changing quiche served with the masterpiece fruit plate (not only very tasty but beautifully plated)! I usually drive right towards the eggs Benedict! All so good. They serve breakfast and lunch and everything is wonderful. Be warned, they are busy because of the quality. The place is small and not luxurious, but you will not regret giving Riva's a try if you have yet to so so!

1  Thank hannahwood1
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Reva's is one of my favorites. They serve breakfast and lunch only. The food is AMAZING! People line up at the door for a table. There is no reservations or call ahead seating and still the people come. The one thing I couldn't deal with in the PAST was they had no A/C in the summer. It was very hot inside. When I went to breakfast there last week I was so happy they NOW have A/C!!!! Reva's is a GEM! I never get tired of it as she has wonderful specials all the time.

3  Thank MassTraveler2013