“Terrific!!”

Tahiti Takeout & Lounge
Ranked #118 of 184 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Great pace, awesome food. Their food is fresh , hot and delicious!! Try the golden fingers..huge portion..great place!

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is currently closed as a result of a fire. Apartments, above the restaurant, were the location of a significant fire in December.
The restaurant owners have indicated they plan to reopen but it does not look like repairs have begun at this time

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

This place is really good. You might pass it and not even know it, it's near Waconah park in the back.. Great Asian cuisine. Fresh hot and delicious. Try the golden fingers, huge and awesome!

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Ordered a beef and broccoli dish, forgot the rice and I was told I had to wait an hour for it! Serouoisly, didn't even apologize! Go to McDonald's for better service

Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

A local resident recommended this spot for take out. It's located right near the hospital. The neighborhood was not exactly sketchy at night- I guess it seemed deserted. The restaurant is located in what appears to be an old house. There's a parking lot in back.

I ordered take out. The people who worked there were very nice. It wasn't quite what I expected. There was a Keno window, a small, dated dining room, and a bar filled with locals. It didn't seem like a Chinese restaurant. It wasn't staffed by Chinese people from what I could see. A Chinese-American woman eventually appeared out of the kitchen to answer the question of a customer. I kind of felt like I was in the Twilight Zone--Back in time--It was an incongruous experience.

Never-the-less, I can say the items I ordered for take-out were piping hot and tasty and I'd order from here again if in the area.