“Good and affordable Sushi restaurant ”
Review of Enso

Enso
Ranked #24 of 172 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

With my friend we suddenly wanted to eat sushi and we found Enso.
We come from Europe and Sushi is a big thing over there. And we haven't been disappointed at all coming to Enso!
The prices are very decent, the staff is helpful and the food is very good.

There are newer reviews for Enso

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Just spent 6 days in the Berkshires. Before heading north, I came across a Groupon for Enso which I immediately purchased.
Our accommodations were in the Berkshire Mountain Lodge in Pittsfield, very close to Enso.
Entered the restaurant around 5:40, requested hibachi seating and were immediately led to one of the as yet unoccupied grills. We went with the steak and lobster and steak and scallops combos and for me a large Sapporo. A few minutes later a local couple, also using a Groupon joined us at the grill. They went with the Enso combo for two.
Not long afterward the chef wheeled in a cart loaded with all the meat, seafood, veggies, rice, etc, and put on a good show.
As the seafood items were about ready, he mixed them all together and served some to each of us. As a result both my wife and I received items we didn't order. No problem. Everything was great. Passed on dessert as we had green tea ice cream in our room across the street.
Definitely worth a try if you are in the area. And look for the Groupon before you go.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We arrived at noon on a Sunday for lunch. The staff was very pleasant and courteous. Two of our party had the hibachi filet mingnon which was prepared perfectly, one rare and o ne medium rare. I had the swordfish which was OK but the filets were just outstanding. I tried some of my wife's and it was tender and delicious. The won ton soup had a wonderful broth and was excellent. I had the house rice which was a huge serving and really good. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

It used to be a New England steak house with an Asian flair. Now it's an Asian restaurant with no flair. Mediocrity is the bill of fare and there is really nothing special about this place.

1  Thank pwcins
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Came here with about 15 others to celebrate a birthday. What a treat! Food was terrific. Atmosphere is wonderful. The hibachi chefs were skillful, personable and entertaining. We had a great time. It was my first time at this particular restaurant. I'll definitely come back again.