“Wonderful Meal, Decent Atmosphere”

Alden Park Bar and Grill
Ranked #41 of 222 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Commerce Way
Description: Fantastic interior design and menu that has something for everyone----we live nearby and are thrilled with this addition to our area dining.
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

My friend had vegetable risotto. It was good. I ate the leftovers the following day! I liked it. She thought it was too creamy.

I had a beet, mandarin and chevre salad....awesome taste and presentation. The entree was Ahi Tuna....once again, a deliciously prepared dish with a small amount of mashed potatoes. I truly enjoyed the meal. The ambience, the waitstaff was fine.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

We visited Alden Park to celebrate my daughters birthday in September and loved it! Have been there once before and will definitely be back this time much sooner. Great service, great food, and decent prices.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

I held my sister's bridal shower at this venue 1 month ago, gave the restaurant my feedback, and nothing was ever done to resolve my problems. I let them know that I didn't want to publicize my review to give them an opportunity to resolve it, but clearly this didn't happen. The only positive thing about this experience was that I liked the outdoor set-up and that the tent was prepared for us upon arrival. The woman and gentleman who helped set up and serve us were great, otherwise the customer service was horrible.

Unfortunately, quite a few things did not go as planned.

Before the event, I requested information and sent my questions various times and never got answers. Not only was that annoying in my planning process, but it set me back and I specifically asked about how music is played only to find out last minute that you can't play music outside. So I had to purchase a blue tooth speaker very last minute in order to do so.

I asked the desserts to be excluded from the event once I received the proposal (again, after asking for the proposal multiple times). But, I was charged $90 plus tax and gratuity for the desserts and they were served anyways. The event manager told me I would be credited for the desserts since I didn't order them, and it was been 1 month and still nothing. I called and emailed various times to follow up.

Also - I was told that the sangria would be available to my guests and the bowl is "so big that it could probably serve up to 50 people," but the drinks were served individually by the waitress and everyone was only given one drink. I was not asked if I wanted another drink and neither were my guests. I understand there's a law in place with putting punch outside around people who may be underage and you can't take alcohol to-go, but no one's ID was even checked and I was given false information. I'll repeat - no one was offered a second drink. So I paid $180+ thinking it would be up to 50 servings, when less than 20 guests got a drink. Events like these are not cheap and I'm very disappointed.

1  Thank Gigi I
Reviewed August 27, 2017

We asked for a quiet table because we celebrating anniversary and birthday. Wait staff was knowledgeable and helpful. Try the "Hot and Dirty" Martini. It is the best. Food was great. For the vegans out there, they had a lot of vegan choices.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

We are locals who know we can count on great food and cocktails at Alden Park. The Wild Berry martini is a favorite!