“As usual great good ”

42 Degrees North
Ranked #6 of 222 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: New Restaurant - seafood -excellent!!!!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Sea bass , chopped salad , short ribs fisherman’s platter all good excellent dipping sauce and bread

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Okay I was on a solo trip of New England in August. I treated myself to this place for lunch on my last day and have the seafood fra Diablo. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming and my food was one of the best meals I've ever had. It was cook so well and had the best flavors. This restaurant also has a very nice atmosphere, you can eat inside or outside. I also thought the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

My husband & I went to 42 Degrees and absolutely loved the food. We were not surprised because we are frequent visitors of Kevin Hynes other restaurants, Precinct 10 & Stockholders in Weymouth. We each had seafood entrees and they were both fresh & delicious. I highly recommend 42 Degrees North...service was great too

Reviewed September 4, 2018

My husband and I visited 42 Degrees North in the Manomet area of Plymouth on a recent Friday evening about 5:30 P.M. We sat at the bar and had a truly delicious meal. One of the specials that evening was a Striped Bass dinner served on Shitake Risotto. It was a beautiful presentation with finely chopped salad greens on top of the fish with a drizzle of somewhat spicy dressing on the top. The piece of fish was large and because striped bass is thick and meaty we both brought some home and had a second meal the following night. The fish was cooked perfectly and the risotto was a delicious accompaniment. Service was great and the bar staff was friendly and helpful. Kudos to 42 for a great dinner experience!

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Went to 42 Degrees North for a leisurely lunch on a Saturday afternoon. Our meals were delicious freshest of fresh seafood. We sat at the bar and the bartender was very gracious. We will definitely be going back soon.