My first trip to P-Town was for Leather Weekend. I did my research online and just by the pics of other guest house I was turned off by the femininity look. I wanted a place where I could be myself, who hasn't stayed at a guest house knowing the open door policy. Your not a stranger there. From the minute I stepped in Biscuit and Bagel were great, showing me the layout, checked in quickly. And even explained some of the secrets.
All weekend long, it was the greatest vacation for me, the people, atmosphere. It was excellent. Guys were all easy to talk. If you want a place where you can be yourself, stay at the Ranch. you will not be dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, convenient and affordable, Crew's Quarters is a one-of-a kind guesthouse for active-minded, energetic gay guys and their friends that want to enjoy all of what Provincetown has to offer each and every day. Located at the corner of Commercial and Carver Streets, Crew's Quarters offers not only a warm environment but a prime location that puts you front and center to the sights, sounds and tastes of Provincetown! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Crew's Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ranch Hotel Provincetown
- Crew's Quarters Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod