Waterfront king room was gorgeous! Positives: dog friendly, great price $75 per night plus $20 pet fee (would have preffered a $50 flat fee) and tax per night, quiet, elevators, good coffee in the AM, mini fridge and microwave, friendly and accommodating staff. Negatives: shared balcony, small shower and no vent gets the whole bathroom wet, walls are very thin, wifi is not free-$50 a week! Also-streetside rooms smell like mildew/mold, noisy, windows don't open and no elevator-beware if you're staying on 2nd or 3rd floor!. I would only recommend the waterfront rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown
- Surfside Hotel & Suites Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod