I've stayed at the Surfside Hotel & Suites twice now and absolutely love it. The prices are super affordable (especially in the "off" season!), the hotel is great, the continental breakfast is delicious, and the staff are so helpful and accomodating! I think the rooms are clean and there is plenty of outdoor space to relax in including a great patio, porches off of every room, and a private beach with plenty of lounge chairs and space.
The location is on Commercial Street and only about a 15 minute walk to the main area of Provincetown - not bad at all. Also, the restaurant directly across the street from Surfside is highly recommended and delicious! They have a Sunday brunch buffet that is 100% worth it and they offer a discount to folks who stay at Surfside.
I would absolutely recommend the Surfside Hotel & Suites to anyone who is looking to stay in Provincetown!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown
- Surfside Hotel & Suites Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod