Surfside Hotel & Suites
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$89
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$128
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$89
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
US$135
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$175
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$224
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$82
Hotels.com
Land's End Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$205
Boatslip Resort(Provincetown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfire pitprivate beachwaterfront roomocean frontp townminute walkshared balconyfree breakfastbagelssliding doorwaffle makermake your own wafflesno elevatorgreat poolpool sideking roomcommercial street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Our bi-annual return to Surfside again has left us very pleased. They updated the rooms with great color schemes and flat screen TVs, and changed the front patio of the hotel. It's so much more inviting now! They put a gas fire pit out in front of the hotel with lots of chairs and tables. It's so comfortable. We met so many nice people at the "pit." Once again, the staff is the best and couldn't be more helpful. That's the fun of returning twice a year, everyone is so great there! P.S. The whale watches were even more spectacular than ever! We must have seen 50-60 whales at any given time! They were all around the boat.

Room Tip: Always ask for a waterfront room, the view is spectacular!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rfrankenfield
Surfside543, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Thank you for your review, our employees are cetainly happy to hear you had another great stay with us and appreciate your comments on not only the hotel, the service as well. We strive to give our guests the best experience they can possibly have at our hotel and in our beautiful town. We have heard the whale watching is exceptional this year, just last night around the fire pit guests were talking about their experience whale watching yesterday, over 100 whales spotted and entertaining everyone. So many calves this year we are pleased for the return of all the Moms and their calves. Again we thank you for your review and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

I had to travel to P-town to attend a 3-day training session and had the wonderful opportunity to stay at the Surfside. Having had not-too-great accommodations at seaside hotels in the past, I was happily surprised for what the Surfside had in store for me. First, the room was newly renovated and had everything new in it. The big plus was the coffee maker, fridge, AND microwave. A nice treat to reheat my leftovers from dinner to nosh on late at night. The wide screen television was welcome and I was very surprised at the number of television channels available. Not your usual handful of channels that no one watches but a plethora ranging from PBS to SyFy. I reserved a waterfront king and when they call it "waterfront," they're not kidding. Cape Cod Bay was less than 30 feet away from my sliding door. I had a corner room with a big bright light a short distance from the slider but the room darkening curtains had the room pitch dark. The bed was very comfortable and I liked the drop leaf table and two chairs. Plenty of drawer space for my stuff and being this was a waterfront room, it came with two soft and warm bathrobes for me to use. The room was spotless and the furnishings bright and cheery. The only drawback was the door to the room had gaps in the seal and the cold sea winds would seep in however, the heater quickly warmed it up again and wasn't overly noisy that I couldn't sleep at night.

The staff was amazing. Steven greeted me upon my entry and was a joy to chat with. He did everything he could to make me feel like home. Everyone had a smile and looked you in the eye when greeting you. The lobby was bright and cheerful and there was always fresh coffee in the urns. I wish I had to travel later in the month. I would have loved to have used the heated salt water pool.

The center of P-town is a short distance down Commercial Street and it's worth the walk to browse all the shops along the way. (Yes, it only takes 15 minutes to walk - I timed it!) There's a bicycle rental shop just down the street if you're prefer to travel on 2 wheels (parking in town is scarce AND expensive).

Take advantage of the stay one night, get the next night half price offer. It's an excellent deal. I am hoping to return soon with my husband so he can experience P-town AND enjoy a stay at the Surfside with me.

Room Tip: If you choose a waterfront room on the ground floor, be prepared to see people walking (with or without pets) on the beach outside your slider.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Surfside543, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Another happy guest, thank you for your Trip Advisor review. My employees will be to happy to see this review, they take great pride in their work and customer service at the hotel. Our newly remodeled hotel certianly is pleasing many of our new and return guests. We hope that you will visit us again soon. Every year new updates are done to the property to make our guests comfortable and happy. This past winter was a busy one for us, with the new waterfront rooms, the new courtyard with the firepit and our new parking lot. Hope to see you soon1

Reviewed 3 May 2012

My husband and I hadn't been to Province town in, oh 30 years, so we were not sure what to expect. It was off season and weekday--perfect time. Hotel has perfect location too. Our room was right on the beach across from the main hotel. Clean, lovely color scheme for the room. All the expected amenities. The "Continental Breakfast" wasn't: unless they usually come with waffles and hard boiled eggs! [ usual stuff, too: bagels, cereal, coffee juice] A nice surprise. And a decent hour. It was in the lobby until 10, so we could sleep in.
And speaking of sleeping, the mattress was probably the most comfortable hotel mattress I've slept on.
LOVED the dogs! LOVED being able to walk to the "busy" part of town without being in it.

Room Tip: See if you can get the sea side rooms--IF you want to be RIGHT on the beach!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Surfside543, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review. We are very proud of our newly remodeled waterfront rooms and are happy your enjoyed them. The beds are very comfortable as you stated, we've had so many people say they had a great nights rest. We hope to see you again very soon. The extended continental breakfast in season also includes scrambled eggs and sausages, yes we agree it is more than a continental breakfast.

Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

We decided to grab the one night, get one night free. The staff there are friendly, understandable, when things are needed, they'd get it done right away. Its really nice and the bonfire there are awesome!

• Stayed: April 2012
Surfside543, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Thank you for your review. Our employees certainly enjoy hearing our guests rave about our hotel and staff. We strive to make everyone's stay with us a memorable one. The fire pit has been a great place to meet new friends and get together with old friends. We are looking forward to having you with us again and look forward to meeting you furry friend.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Comfortable, clean and great location. The rates are reasonable and the oceanside location with decent sized rooms is our go-to place for a weekend in P-town. We especially liked being able to walk our golden retriever on the beach in the am and shower him off at the special "doggy shower" at the edge of the beach. We wouldn't want our pooch to have to suffer with a salty-coated coat all day! We have been going here for the last 3 years and its pretty much an annual tradition with us now.

Room Tip: Worth the small extra for "ocean-side".
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deena B

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review. We are happy to have had you as our guests and happy to hear your Golden enjoyed his stay also. Our pet shower has been a big hit with our guests who so enjoy having their dogs with them on vacation. Our employees work very hard to make your accommodations comfortable for both our human and furry guests. We look forward to having you with us again in the near future.