See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great stay, great location, great hosts, great value for money.
Patricia & husband couldn't have been nicer, we arrived on spec so just got one night as it was fully booked for the second night we wanted. Patricia went out of her way to get us accommodation for our second night, phoning other hotels & inns, was happy to let us park our car there & stay elsewhere where there was no parking. The room was clean & comfortable. Wouldn't stay anywhere else when in P.Town.

Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank Compass802715
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Was a little hesitant when I first booked, but this was a great place. The owner was friendly and accomodating. We were able to check in early, gave us an end room, #1, (quieter) and was very gracious. She did note that she didn't stay up late to check late comers in, so plan accordingly.

The room was very clean and well maintained. Nice shower and great king bed.

We were happy to see it was so close to the Boatslip, downtown, and lots of venues. We will stay again.
Pete & Louie

Room tip: #1 was great (King bed)
Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank Pete O
Reviewed July 31, 2012

If this place were located in another city or state, this property would be average at best. But since it's overpriced Provincetown that I'm speaking about, it's actually very good. No simple amenities such as shampoo, conditioner or even body lotion. But the location can't be beat and the motel beds were comfortable. Pat (the owner) did make the stay quite comfortable and was very friendly to we first time visitors.

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Having stayed at many places in P-town over the years, I would have to say the Bradford Motel is my favorite. Although not perfect, the location, price and owner (Patricia) makes this a great place to stay. Very convenient to Commercial St without the noise and hassle of actually being on it. P-town is expensive anywhere you stay and the rates here are the best I've found. You have a choice of the motel, which is basic but serves its purpose or the main house, which is more upscale. I've read a few reviews on here criticizing Pat, the owner. From my perspective as a business owner myself, I think she is fantastic. She even sent me a Christmas card last year. :o)

Date of stay: June 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stayed at the Bradford initially for 2 nights and loved ot so we stayed an extra night. We drove along and just saw it had vacancies. After enquiring we were shown a lovely wood paneled cabin effect room. The room was lovely, the usual basics TV Fridge, and a new bathroom suite. It was very clean and clearly the whole motel is cared for by the owners. The price was around $100 a night we felt good value. The couple who run this place are simply delightful and nothing is to much trouble. We used a little short cut between the rooms to access commercial street, the min road for all the shops and restaurants 2 minutes walk away.
They also have a beautiful house which is tastefully fitted out with period decor and high quality decor more money but well worth it.
The Bradford delivered slightly above it's Motel tag and I would thoroughly recommend it for lovely rooms great owners and easy access to all the main attractions

Room tip: Always a good idea to get a room at the end there are two blocks so if it's busy only neighbours on one side.
Date of stay: June 2012