“great store even late at night”
Review of East End Market

East End Market
Ranked #29 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Description: Small eatery and general store with fresh baked goods, deli, plus large selection of grocery items. Breakfast sandwiches, homemade muffins, specialty sandwiches and salads, fabulous cupcakes, lemon squares, macaroons, etc. all made on the premises. We carry a large selection of fine wines, spirits and craft beers. Also the market offers Centerville Pies & Cape Cod Pops.
Reviewed June 29, 2018

we bought a late snack for dinner at our hotel and also bought stuff for our bike rides the next morning. great store, and was open till 9 pm.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

My wife had gone to get some milk for our tea and came out with the best tasting muffins as we found later in our room.
Prices were a little high but the quality was even higher. Nice people running the place.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Best Burgers in Provincetown period. You will not be disappointed. Fresh burgers, flame grilled made to order. Best !!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

We were walking by and chanced in to see if we could pickup sandwiches for the beach. They had a great selection, made to order and everything was fresh and high quality. Could have easily split a sandwich as they were quite large. Came in the next day for some chicken salad and it was probably the best I've had that isn't my own...tender chicken with just the right amount of mayo and spices. They had a large selection of nice drinks, wine, and baked good as well.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I recently stopped in at the East End Market, after driving well over an hour to get to Provincetown. As soon as you step into the market , the fresh baked goods get your visual attention. The restaurant area seats an ample group. They have an attractive market area, which got my immediate attention, as snacks were on my mind. For Provincetown being a tourist Mecca, the prices at the East End Market are reasonable. I opted for a few baked goods, and a couple of snacks. I must say, one item became my most favorite , zucchini muffin, moist, fresh and delicious. The staff member, Michael , is fabulous. He greets you warmly, with a 'no rush' mannerism, courteous and very helpful. He is an asset to the organization . He patiently helped me locate a good parking area which accepts credit cards and gave me a map . I highly recommend the East End Market, for their baked goods, grocery needs, restaurant picks, or all of the 'above'. You are sure to be delighted...and...Enjoy your time at the market and Provincetown, one of the best places for people and art!

1  Thank JA M