“Fabulous Romantic dinner”

The Mews Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2017

I decided to take my date to this restaurant. we were seated in a cozy spot infront of the bay . It was wonderful and the food was delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,354)

Reviewed August 21, 2017

My friends and I had a fabulous dinner at the Mews. The wait staff was attentive and knowledgeable. The scallop dish which was highly recommended was ordered by everyone in our party. It did not disappoint. The flavors were like a dream. My friends and I were very impressed with the food and the view.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Lucky for us that we got a table without a reservation. Beautiful view. Our waiter was sensational. The food was surprisingly good and portions generous. Great dinner.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We visited the Mews in the evening. Reservations are recommended. Lovely views of the bay, especially from the upstairs restaurant area. We were seated promptly, and our server was very knowledgeable, both of the drinks list and menu. Food was excellent. Portion size perfect. It is my understanding that the food is locally sourced. The seabass special was delightful. We ended the evening with a cocktail at the bar area, again service was excellent. I would highly recommend a visit here

1  Thank DivaNic1975
Reviewed August 16, 2017

The summertime wait can be long but it's worth it. It's fun to walk up the beach along the harbor and enter a restaurant. Food is diverse and delicious, and the view over the harbor is stunning especially with the sunsets. A Provincetown staple for decades, one that is always top notch.

1  Thank Tom K