US$278
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$239
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
US$419
Brass Key Guesthou
The Waterford(Provincetown)
Book now, pay at stay
US$375
  • Breakfast included
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$279
Crew's Quarters(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$399
US$319
Crowne Pointe Hist
US$319
Prince Albert Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$349
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$158
Hotels.com
All reviewsshared deckcommercial streetfirst floorp townthe main streetseveral yearsperfect locationrooms are cleanprivate balconytop floorplace to staypropertydrivewaydyertideaccommodationskeeper
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We stayed at Dyer's for 3 nights with our 3 daughters and a friend. We stayed in room 4 and 5 on the first floor with a lovely view towards the bay. Jan, the owner, made us feel very welcome. We told her we had an extra friend staying with the girls and that they liked to be together with the 4 of them (normally 3 per room). She understood right away and arranged an extra bed. She is very 'easy going' and relaxed. Bill, the housekeeper, is one of the nicest men we've ever met. Always friendly and available for questions. The hotel is steps away from the lively Commercial Street (entrance between # 169 and 173), yet in a very quiet sidestreet. This is a hotel I would definitely want to return to !!!

Room Tip: room 4 and 5 have great views
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank epenmin
Reviewed July 27, 2014

After years of searching for the perfect Provincetown spot , I have found it!! Dyers has it all!! Amazing water views from your deck are coupled with a walk out the the front door to the sights and sounds of Commercial street! Air-conditioned, spotless rooms are picturesque. The views are amazing and at high tide it's actually like being on a cruise ship with the water beneath you! Dyers truly has the best of both worlds..... Simple, quiet ocean front beauty on one side of the doors and the fun and excitement of Commercial Street on the other side of the doors! I will not stay anywhere else!! Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kristen P
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed at Dyers's for four wonderful days. From the moment I walked into my room I knew it was the perfect choice. Lovely spacious room, cozy comfortable bed linens, private deck with wonderful views, comfortable arm chairs. Very peaceful space but located quite centrally making it easy for me to use the ferry there and back from Boston.
When the tide is up it is right under your deck so which is lovely and when it's out you can pop down the stairs onto the beach and have a walk either direction. I loved just sitting on the deck looking at the view. There is a good sized fridge in the room and lovely touches such as the wine glass and corkscrew provided, plus plenty of thick fluffy towels and bathrobes, beach towels and reading matter on local art etc. Also Bill the houseman will make the room up in a jiffy when you are out, and does an amazing job of making the room look brand new for when you return.
I loved staying here and will recommend it to everyone and will definitely come back if I get the chance.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 5 on upper deck, upstairs rooms possibly more private and lower deck rooms closer to the sea, for the lovely tides under your windows.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nicantsoair
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed here during the Fourth of July week. We made a last minute decision to go away and knew that finding a place to stay would be difficult, if not impossible during that holiday week. I called and spoke with the owner, who was very nice. We lucked out that someone cancelled their reservation just prior to my call, so we scored the room they gave up. The room was very clean and comfortable. The private deck overlooking the water was the best seat in the house when the town lit off the fireworks! The private beach was wonderful and the "House Man" was so wonderful, friendly, and accommodating. Loved the place and would absolutely stay her again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank suzieQ802
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Very nice small room, just off Ptown's bustling main drag but a world away. Nice shared deck, waves lapping to lull you to sleep. Lousy coffee, but you can brave the surly staff at Joe's across the street for that.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple