Revere Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$349
Hotels.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$379
Beaconlight Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$247
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$314
Anchor Inn(Provincetown)
US$395
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$470/night.

Crew's Quarters(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Snug Cottage(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$369
Breakwater Motel(Provincetown)
US$179
All reviewsshared deckcommercial streetfirst floorp townthe main streetseveral yearsperfect locationrooms are cleanprivate balconytop floorplace to staypropertydrivewaydyertideaccommodationskeeper
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Visited for second time few days prior to Memorial Day! After our stay, we booked again, for our third year --- I believe we have found our "gem"!! Upon arriving, we were greeted by Jill and as I opened the door I stated "new carpet!" Jill stated that there were a few other new things as well and she wished me fun in trying to find them all! Well, I believe I did ..... but I'll leave that as a surprise for folks who are "repeating" a visit!!! (I have included a couple of pictures tho). Even the deck had something new! If you are looking for a well cared for property, that is constantly being maintained and upgraded, quite, awesome "on the water" location, close to all the action --- you don't need to look any further!

Room Tip: All rooms share in the beachfront location ---- big difference is Room 4 and 5 are upstairs with small private balconies and Rooms 1, 2 and 3 are on the first floor and share a deck.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Queensabode
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We stayed at Dyer's for 3 nights with our 3 daughters and a friend. We stayed in room 4 and 5 on the first floor with a lovely view towards the bay. Jan, the owner, made us feel very welcome. We told her we had an extra friend staying with the girls and that they liked to be together with the 4 of them (normally 3 per room). She understood right away and arranged an extra bed. She is very 'easy going' and relaxed. Bill, the housekeeper, is one of the nicest men we've ever met. Always friendly and available for questions. The hotel is steps away from the lively Commercial Street (entrance between # 169 and 173), yet in a very quiet sidestreet. This is a hotel I would definitely want to return to !!!

Room Tip: room 4 and 5 have great views
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank epenmin
Reviewed July 27, 2014

After years of searching for the perfect Provincetown spot , I have found it!! Dyers has it all!! Amazing water views from your deck are coupled with a walk out the the front door to the sights and sounds of Commercial street! Air-conditioned, spotless rooms are picturesque. The views are amazing and at high tide it's actually like being on a cruise ship with the water beneath you! Dyers truly has the best of both worlds..... Simple, quiet ocean front beauty on one side of the doors and the fun and excitement of Commercial Street on the other side of the doors! I will not stay anywhere else!! Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kristen P
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed at Dyers's for four wonderful days. From the moment I walked into my room I knew it was the perfect choice. Lovely spacious room, cozy comfortable bed linens, private deck with wonderful views, comfortable arm chairs. Very peaceful space but located quite centrally making it easy for me to use the ferry there and back from Boston.
When the tide is up it is right under your deck so which is lovely and when it's out you can pop down the stairs onto the beach and have a walk either direction. I loved just sitting on the deck looking at the view. There is a good sized fridge in the room and lovely touches such as the wine glass and corkscrew provided, plus plenty of thick fluffy towels and bathrobes, beach towels and reading matter on local art etc. Also Bill the houseman will make the room up in a jiffy when you are out, and does an amazing job of making the room look brand new for when you return.
I loved staying here and will recommend it to everyone and will definitely come back if I get the chance.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 5 on upper deck, upstairs rooms possibly more private and lower deck rooms closer to the sea, for the lovely tides under your windows.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nicantsoair
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed here during the Fourth of July week. We made a last minute decision to go away and knew that finding a place to stay would be difficult, if not impossible during that holiday week. I called and spoke with the owner, who was very nice. We lucked out that someone cancelled their reservation just prior to my call, so we scored the room they gave up. The room was very clean and comfortable. The private deck overlooking the water was the best seat in the house when the town lit off the fireworks! The private beach was wonderful and the "House Man" was so wonderful, friendly, and accommodating. Loved the place and would absolutely stay her again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple