We stayed at Dyer's for a long weekend and it was a wonderful experience. The rooms are clean and airy and ours overlooked the water. It is located in town but off the main street so it's nice and quiet. The owners are very friendly and helpful. We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in luxury at Dyer's Beach House. This waterfront guest house was converted from an original boat house, luxury linens, waterfront decks, large rooms, fireplaces, oversized bath, WIFI, cable TV, dry bar, in room Kureg Coffee Service. Recently updated, light and bright guest rooms are well appointed and directly on the beach surrounded by breathtaking harbor views and the beach gardens. Each room enjoys private and semi-private decks. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, spacious rooms with king and queen options, a private entrance, updated oversized well appointed shower baths, daily housekeeping, and flower filled beach gardens. Every room offers a bar with refrigerator, glassware, water/coffee. Each room maintains WIFI, iHome, flatscreen HD TV/DVD, daily houseman services. Guests always have complimentary free parking for one car. When you need more than a waterfront room, please try our 3 bedroom guest suite. We offer both waterfront and garden suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Dyer's Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dyer`s Beach House And Motel
- Dyer`s Beach House Hotel Provincetown
- Dyers Beach Hotel
- Dyer's Beach House Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod