The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$320
Sandcastle Resort(Provincetown)
US$249
Eastwood at Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$300
No availability for your dates from these sites
Lotus Guest House(Provincetown)
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshared deckcommercial streetfirst floorp townplace to stayrooms are cleanthe main streettop floorpropertydrivewaytideaccommodationskeepermonument
Reviewed August 15, 2016

Well what can we say, IT WAS PERFECT! Location, comfort throughout and friendly hosts! Liz and Jan make it perfect for anyone from anywhere. The rooms are well appointed with plenty of plush bath towels, and beach towel to take to use on their semi private beach on the bay. The rooms have comfortable mattresses and bedding with great water pressure in the shower! We have stayed in a few rooms and each has its own experience. watching the tides go in and out from our balcony or terrace is awesome. Your really can't go wrong staying at Dyer's Beach House! Its our "go to" in Ptown!

Room Tip: Book early, stay on the lower level if you want to lay out and tan!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2016

My friends and I have been spending the last weekend in June in PTown for the past 7 years. This was our 3rd year at the Dyer's Barn on Winthrop St. The condo is perfect for us, 3 BR, 2 1/2 bath, full kitchen and big deck. It has always been spotless and well maintained and Jan always has a smile at the ready whenever we see her. We've been extending our trip to also enjoy the Provincetown Film Festival which is the 3rd week in June. Very enjoyable. We've booked for 2017 already!!! Thanks Jan and Liz!

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful 4 night stay for our 20th wedding anniversary! Liz was an absolute pleasure to deal with, helping with recommendations when asked (this was our first visit to the Cape). The room fixtures were very nice and well maintained. We enjoyed our own oceanfront view from a sliding glass door leading to the deck. Spectacular view straight out to long point! We really did not want to go home and thoroughly enjoyed our first visit to Provincetown.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Queeniejanderson, Owner at Dyer's Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. Liz & I hope to see you return as our guest.
Jan & Liz

Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

I realized this past Halloween in PTown that it was my 40th year adventure to this wonderland. I was 19 and met David Schulman and stayed many years at his magical "Lands End Inn." But I'm allergic to cats and he had cats roaming everywhere-- his "mousers." he called them! I love animals but some don't love me. I had to find a place with no cats. Tall order. PTown rated #1 pet friendly town in America. I mean, look at all the dogs on the street and cats on the ledges! Many moons ago I found on my walking travels a charming harbor front boat house perched at the water's edge. Rooms with breathtaking water views of sunrises and moon rises. Away from all the wonderful madness of Commercial Street but a stones throw away when desired. Immaculate accommodations and a staff and ownership hands on. I have probably stayed at one time or another at every hotel, resort, or B&B in town, Dyers is the one. 20 years and counting for me. Arriving May 31 for 4 nights. And no cats!!! See you soon.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed January 12, 2016

I love staying at Dyers. it is right on the bay and you have private deck. You are just a few steps from the water and it's lovely. The only downside is there is no breakfast. Other then that it is an amazing find with a great location and a super staff.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pandemonium93
Queeniejanderson, Owner at Dyer's Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review. We do offer a morning coffee service each morning now for catching those special mornings from the beach front deck.