My husband and I recently spent two nights here. It was wonderful. Beautiful room, great staff, lovely outdoor area. We loved the wine and cheese hour and the roof top deck. We were just steps from all the great shops and restaurants. We come to Ptown once a year and unfortunately never knew this guest house was here. We will surely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a premier Provincetown inn, only a minute's walk to all the action on Commercial Street. Our B&B in Provincetown features extraordinary rooms and suites, a gracious staff, spa services, breakfast, wine social & so much more. 9 historically detailed buildings enclose the terraced courtyard, boasting a heated infinity pool, cabana and English garden, that rivals all other Provincetown hotels. Our Cape Cod bed and breakfast now features the new Shipwreck Lounge open for drinks daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and JackRabbit Systems so you can book your Brass Key Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Key Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Brass Key Guesthouse Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod