The Brass Key Guesthouse is as charming as its' owner! We arrived in Provincetown without a reservation in the early evening and chose this lovely guesthouse on a whim. What a good choice! The host was warm and welcoming and immediately took great care of us. The property itself is quite unique....several different buildings, all sharing a common courtyard with pools and hot tubs interspersed throughout. The room we had was a king room just across the courtyard from the main building. It had one of the most comfortable beds and pillows I have ever slept on! The decor was really lovely and had a fireplace. We couldn't have liked it more. Breakfast was included in the price of the room. A very nice display was waiting for us in the morning in the bright and comfortable breakfast room.
It's just a short walk to restaurants and shops on the strip.
Would definitely recommend this lovely guesthouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a premier Provincetown inn, only a minute's walk to all the action on Commercial Street. Our B&B in Provincetown features extraordinary rooms and suites, a gracious staff, spa services, breakfast, wine social & so much more. 9 historically detailed buildings enclose the terraced courtyard, boasting a heated infinity pool, cabana and English garden, that rivals all other Provincetown hotels. Our Cape Cod bed and breakfast now features the new Shipwreck Lounge open for drinks daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and JackRabbit Systems so you can book your Brass Key Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Key Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Brass Key Guesthouse Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod