I love the Brass Key. It's like being on vacation with your best friends every day. From breakfast in the Queen Anne, warm cookies and coffee on the patio in the afternoon, wine and cheese at the Captain's House, a drink at the Shipwreak and then the luxury of a warm, well-appointed, beautiful room, everything works together with perfection. The staff is always friendsly, available and helpful in every way, everything is always sparkling clean and, of course, it's in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a premier Provincetown inn, only a minute's walk to all the action on Commercial Street. Our B&B in Provincetown features extraordinary rooms and suites, a gracious staff, spa services, breakfast, wine social & so much more. 9 historically detailed buildings enclose the terraced courtyard, boasting a heated infinity pool, cabana and English garden, that rivals all other Provincetown hotels. Our Cape Cod bed and breakfast now features the new Shipwreck Lounge open for drinks daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and JackRabbit Systems so you can book your Brass Key Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Key Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Brass Key Guesthouse Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod