“Great stay at the Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa”

Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Provincetown
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I want to start this review by saying that I do not work for or in any way related to or personally know any of the employees at the Crowne Pointe Historic Inn and Spa in Provincetown, Massachusetts. I am also not being asked or being compensated in any way for my review. With that being said, this is my review based on our stay June 12 – 17, 2017.
First and foremost I want to compliment the management at the Crowne Pointe and in particular John DiGangi the Assistant Manager. John is truly a gentleman and dedicated professional that is always extremely courteous, friendly and helpful with every aspect of our stay. When we walked up to the front desk to check in, the process was quick and any questions were addressed in detail. We were greeted by friendly smiles from a truly professional administrative staff that would rival any five-star hotel in any large city.
My wife and I absolutely enjoyed our stay in our beautifully appointed room. We stayed in the “Pamper Me Three Times” with a gas fire place, a very comfortable king bed and whirl pool tub. The room was professionally cleaned every day with nightly turn down service. The atmosphere of this establishment is one that can only be described as peaceful and relaxing with its beautifully structural decor and meticulously landscaped grounds.
The breakfast is delicious! A very nice offering of food with coffee and juice. We also had partaken in the reception hour from 5-6 p.m. Food and drink consists of cheese & crackers, a nice selection of veggies and dip with a variety of wines and beers for its guests.
We first stayed at the Crowne Pointe in May 2016. I was so impressed and satisfied that I often thought about our stay and had wanted to return. I put down the deposit in October 2016. Once again, we were completely impressed and again very satisfied with this establishment from its scenic beauty, well-maintained property and the friendly and professional staff that made our stay so relaxing and enjoyable. I have traveled extensively and have never stayed in such a beautiful setting with a staff that meets all my expectations for quality and professionalism. In my opinion, this is the only place we will stay when we visit Provincetown. We plan on staying here many more times in the years ahead. To us it’s like home away from home.

Room Tip: Particular rooms cannot be guaranteed but every effort is made to meet your needs.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
t1999, Manager at Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

William, thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for also taking the time to write such a detailed review about your stay. We are so hap[y to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. All of the staff at the Crowne Pointe are appreciate your kind words about our friendliness and professionalism. We look forward to your next visit to your home away from home.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

My husband and I LOVED our experience at the Crowne Pointe. Daniel at the front desk was a delight, and so very helpful. He made us feel right at home. The pool is gorgeous and the hot tub was a fun "meet and greet" at the end of our evening. We also LOVED the wine & cheese happy hour! Breakfast in the morning was second to none - even with my gluten allergies. We felt like this stay was not just the romantic getaway we were looking for, but we felt like royalty while we were there. Thank you! See you again soon!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eggersbn

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write us a review here on TripAdvisor. WE are so happy to hear that you loved your experience with us. We can't wait to be your Provincetown hosts again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night here with my wife. This is a very nice Inn! We had dinner at The Pointe restaurant which is in the Inn. The food was excellent as was the service. We had a couples massage at the Shui Spa, also onsite, which I recommend.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
t1999, Manager at Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Tim, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write us a review here on Tripadvisor. We are so happy to hear that your stay, massages, and dinner with us helped make your Provincetown vacation wonderful. We look forward to begin your hosts the next time you come to town.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

This was the first time I visited P-Town and I am so happy I found this Inn and spa. We stayed in the penthouse, and it was beautiful, clean and stocked with anything that we possibly could have needed while we were there. I had no idea we would enjoy a free breakfast everyday for free, that was a bonus that I missed when I booked the place, I also missed that Happy Hour would be included for an hour each day! Also a fantastic bonus. The breakfasts were amazing, and unique each morning. Made to order egg and pancake dishes, or continental, or both were available. Be sure to order the Savory homefries. Happy hour was all the free wine and beer you can drink in an hour with cheese, crackers, fruit, veggies, and Cookies! Held in a lovely room inside if the weather is bad, and by the pool in the lovely courtyard if the weather is nice. My friends were napping one day, and I went to happy hour alone, which was just as relaxing and fun! The staff was over the top friendly, welcoming, and helpful. We went to the spa and had outstanding 60 minute massages that were very reasonable. We also ate in the restaurant one night, and although they were a bit in the weeds that night for dinner, the staff was attentive, and the food was wonderful once they were able to catch up on orders. We did a total girls weekend, and we had no vehicle, but this inn is close to EVERYTHING. The grocery store, which we walked to and from, the main strip, restaurants and even the ferry. We never missed our car.

Room Tip: I stayed in the penthouse which had two rooms and two baths with a large main area, kitchen and deck...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank krismcdavid4
t1999, Manager at Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you for staying with us for your first visit to Provincetown. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and got to experience the magic of town. Thank you for your kind words about our breakfast, wine and cheese hour, and about our staff. We look forward to being your Provincetown hosts again soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Of course, I was seeking sunshine. The Cape in June, right? Well, not so much. Arriving in the pouring rain, it continues for the entire stay. However, the room: so comfortable, so soothing. The colors, the layout...easy, no stress, simple elegance. Despite the rain, the stay has been fun, and the 85 minute massage at the Spa, was magic. Consider asking for Peter - he provided me with perhaps one of the best massages I've ever had. My partners masseuse was Marilyn, and thought well of her skills also. Breakfast is pleasant enough, and the buzzing lobster is a hoot! As always, PTown is fun to walk through, with enough charm, shops and interest to keep a smile on ones face, even in the drizzle.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Paula, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that you were able to relax and pamper yourself on your trip despite the poor weather. Thank you for the many compliments from the staff at the spa down to our lobster buzzers at breakfast. We look forward to being your Provincetown hosts again soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I've visited the cape before, I've stayed at other places and this time, I chanced upon Crowne Pointe Historic Inn. I was there for the Memorial Day holiday.

The place was the best, bar nothing.

The reservation process: flawless
The chkin process: flawless
We got our room as promised
The breakfast every morning: outstanding
The rooms: spotless
The ambiance: quiet, relaxed, clean, all around super

And when it was time to leave, (to beat traffic) they made it a point to give us breakfast before the kitchen was even open.

I will be back in P'Town, I will stay here. Period, end of story.

Room Tip: Get a room, any room. if you have a choice, get one on the upper floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amrith K

Amrith, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write us such a lovely review here on TripAdvisor. We are flattered and thrilled to hear that your vacation with us was flawless from start to finish. It was our pleasure to be your Provincetown hosts, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

low key, great front desk, great housekeeping, great wine and cheese hour, great restaurant. What else is there? My wife and I had a lovely 3 days at Crowne Pointe and have nothing to criticize. The inn was full mid week and had a mixed crowd of straight, gay, young, and old and all melded together and had a great time. We have vacationed in Ptown at least 50 times but this was the first time here but won't be the last.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kek128
t1999, Manager at Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write us such a kind review here on TripAdvisor. We look forward to being your Provincetown hosts the next time you visit Provincetown.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Provincetown
1.2 km away
1.1 km away
The Seaglass Inn & Spa
The Seaglass Inn & Spa
#4 of 15 in Provincetown

Been to Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!