I want to start this review by saying that I do not work for or in any way related to or personally know any of the employees at the Crowne Pointe Historic Inn and Spa in Provincetown, Massachusetts. I am also not being asked or being compensated in any way for my review. With that being said, this is my review based on our stay June 12 – 17, 2017.
First and foremost I want to compliment the management at the Crowne Pointe and in particular John DiGangi the Assistant Manager. John is truly a gentleman and dedicated professional that is always extremely courteous, friendly and helpful with every aspect of our stay. When we walked up to the front desk to check in, the process was quick and any questions were addressed in detail. We were greeted by friendly smiles from a truly professional administrative staff that would rival any five-star hotel in any large city.
My wife and I absolutely enjoyed our stay in our beautifully appointed room. We stayed in the “Pamper Me Three Times” with a gas fire place, a very comfortable king bed and whirl pool tub. The room was professionally cleaned every day with nightly turn down service. The atmosphere of this establishment is one that can only be described as peaceful and relaxing with its beautifully structural decor and meticulously landscaped grounds.
The breakfast is delicious! A very nice offering of food with coffee and juice. We also had partaken in the reception hour from 5-6 p.m. Food and drink consists of cheese & crackers, a nice selection of veggies and dip with a variety of wines and beers for its guests.
We first stayed at the Crowne Pointe in May 2016. I was so impressed and satisfied that I often thought about our stay and had wanted to return. I put down the deposit in October 2016. Once again, we were completely impressed and again very satisfied with this establishment from its scenic beauty, well-maintained property and the friendly and professional staff that made our stay so relaxing and enjoyable. I have traveled extensively and have never stayed in such a beautiful setting with a staff that meets all my expectations for quality and professionalism. In my opinion, this is the only place we will stay when we visit Provincetown. We plan on staying here many more times in the years ahead. To us it’s like home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod