I have been staying at B&Bs and inns quite consistently for mny years now. I have found that quick weekend trips are amazing ways to leave the worries of day-to-day life behind. Having stayed in mutiple B&Bs, I have not encountered one that is so well maintained and so amazingly quaint. From the moment my partner, Mike, and I walked through the door we felt pampered. Audri and Robyn were there to greet us with smiles as big as the Cape Cod sky. The Admiral was SPOTLESS and warm. Our room (#5) was out of a New England magazine. Windows allowed just the right amount of light in and the gas fireplace added some extra romanticism to our visit. Robyn's marble cake was to die for and the egg and hash with provolone and linguica was quite savory.
In all honesty, it was heart-wrenching to leave. The energy that Robyn and Audri possesed was unrivaled. Thank you for a wonderful weekend and we look forward to seeing the Admiral again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral's Landing Bed and Breakfast is just one block from Commercial Street and the bay - centrally located at 158 Bradford on the corner of Pearl Street. Our small inn offers lodging with a wide range of amenities including WiFi, fireplaces in all guest rooms and a homemade breakfast designed to make your stay in Ptown memorable. We're also just around the corner from the Fine Arts Work Center and the thriving gallery district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Admiral's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral`s Landing Hotel Provincetown
- Admiral's Landing Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod