“The greatest B&B of all time...”
Review of Admiral's Landing

Admiral's Landing
Ranked #4 of 64 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I have been staying at B&Bs and inns quite consistently for mny years now. I have found that quick weekend trips are amazing ways to leave the worries of day-to-day life behind. Having stayed in mutiple B&Bs, I have not encountered one that is so well maintained and so amazingly quaint. From the moment my partner, Mike, and I walked through the door we felt pampered. Audri and Robyn were there to greet us with smiles as big as the Cape Cod sky. The Admiral was SPOTLESS and warm. Our room (#5) was out of a New England magazine. Windows allowed just the right amount of light in and the gas fireplace added some extra romanticism to our visit. Robyn's marble cake was to die for and the egg and hash with provolone and linguica was quite savory.

In all honesty, it was heart-wrenching to leave. The energy that Robyn and Audri possesed was unrivaled. Thank you for a wonderful weekend and we look forward to seeing the Admiral again!!!

Room Tip: Room 5 was outstanding!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 January 2012

My husband I and just spent a restful, pleasant and cozy night at the Admiral's landing. We were greeted by Robyn and Audri, who really went out of their way to make our stay a pleasant and comfortable one. We stayed in Room #2, which was nicely decorated, cozy and immaculate. We loved using the gas fireplace in our bedroom, which made being in Provincetown on a frigid January night all the more pleasant! The B&B is right in the middle of town, so you can walk anywhere. Breakfast the next morning was wonderful: a bacon and egg "Admiral's cup", fresh fruit, yogurt and amazing scones made by Robyn. The scones were possibly the best I have ever had. Audri and Robyn offered to wrap some up to take home with us and we very happily accepted the offer!

Your hosts at the Admiral's Landing clearly love what they do and it shows. I wouldn't think about staying anywhere else in Provincetown after the wonderful night we had there!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank urgelltravellers
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at the Admiral's Landing for our first time New Year's Eve and we couldn't have been more delighted. We stayed in room #6 which was beautiful, clean and comfortable. The vaulted ceilings added to the charm and spacious feel of the room. Audri and Robyn are wonderful hosts and do not miss out on any of the details. The location is perfect as it is in close walking distance to everything on Commercial Street. Upon leaving they were kind enough to wrap up a piece of delicious homemade apple cake for my husband who loved it at breakfast. We will be back!

Reviewed 2 January 2012

Just returned home from our second stay for New Year's at the Admiral's Landing with Robyn and Audri. Last year, we mentioned that my birthday is NYE and to my surprise, upon arrival we found a very sweet card from them along with cute sculpted towels and chocolates on the bed. This year was no different - card, chocolates and swans were waiting for us! In addition, a friend of mine had coordinated with them to have a bouquet of roses and a bottle of Truro Vineyards wine waiting for us in the room.

Our room on the first floor (#2) is spacious, bright and comfortable. The fireplace was great for toasting up the room quickly. Between the "Admiral's Cups" and delicious baked goods, it was always hard to choose exactly what delicious things to eat for breakfast. 24-hour coffee / tea service is a great bonus.

The location is great because it's close to just about anywhere you'd like to go on Commercial Street, without being in the middle of the craziness of Commercial Street. Far Land Provisions is a stone's throw for any additional food / beverage needs.

The living room is comfortable (another fireplace here) and Robyn and Audri did a beautiful job of decorating for the holidays.

Can't wait to stay here again on our next overnight to P-Town! I'm sure there are things I'm missing, but suffice it to say, we love staying here!

Room Tip: #2 is on the first floor, but away from the breakfast area. It's also close to a door to the pat...
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Robyn and Audri will make you feel at home instantly. Our room was comfortable, clean and the breakfast is delicious! Those admiral's cups!! Very conveniently located and a short walk from everything you need. My girlfriend and I fell in love with Admiral's landing and will surely return.
AMB.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 5. Super cute and comfy!
Reviewed 27 November 2011

My partner Jon and I just returned home today from Provincetown, and our first stay at Admiral's landing. I felt like I was leaving my second home. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, the food awesome, I can't say enough about this gem. Robyn and Audri made me feel welcome . Without a doubt, these two beautiful women are the finest innkeepers on the east coast. Dave G

Room Tip: view their web site.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2011

I have to admit... I have fallen in love, head over heels as only one can in scenic Provincetown. But my lover is not a person, but a destination unto itself.

Admiral's Landing is the perfect Oasis in a town filled with fabulocity! Every time I arrive, I am greeted by a litany of "improvements" that the innkeepers Robyn and Audri have made. From the exquisite linens and towels to the expanded breakfast options, to the new landscaping... This may well be the coziest place on Cape Cod! They are the epitome of owner/innkeepers, and their staff has the exact same sense of proprietorship too. They take HUGE pride in making it a memorable, life-changing experience.

Room Tip: I love the first floor rooms... (1&2)
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple