1,239 results
All reviews cabana bar fire pit bay view room p town every half hour holiday inn shuttle bus low tide nice pool cape cod bay walk into town off season commercial street armand keith raul whaler
Reviewed August 12, 2015

We had a great time at the Harbor Hotel. Nice location close to town. So much to do in Provincetown! The beaches are the best in the world! Great bike trails, restaurants, galleries, etc, etc. The Harbor Hotel makes it easy and the staff are very friendly!

Reviewed August 11, 2015

First off,get a room overlooking the bay it is worth the money. The private beach is clean and less than a 1/2 block. The staff is very accommodating and the restaurant food is great although servers a tad slow. Drinks at the pool bar were awesome and the housekeeping very clean.....

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jim S, General Manager at Harbor Hotel Provincetown, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2015

Thank you for your comments. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and you are absolutely right about the beautiful view. Our team works very hard each and every day to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable visit, and I appreciate you recognizing their efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back at the Harbor Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed August 10, 2015

Perfect location! Few steps to beach. Wonderful fire pit. Pet Friendly. However decor and hotel itself is in great need of updating. NO management ever to be seen. Charging 450 plus a night is completely ridiculous! This is at best a 2 star hotel. Nothing included
Btw! Staff so so. House keeping slow. Ive been 3 years in a row and have watched the decline and its a shame because it prime real estate. Might have been my last stay

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to share your comments and most recent experience at the Harbor Hotel. I appreciate very much you noting some of the Hotel's key features such as the fire pit, location, and that we are pet friendly, but at the same time I was disappointed to hear that we fell short of your expectations. The summer is a very busy time in Provincetown and at the Hotel, and our management team, including myself, are working in many areas of the Hotel throughout the day. I would have welcomed the opportunity to meet you personally. Please call me personally the next time you travel to Provincetown, so I may handle your lodging arrangements. We are always striving to improve and we would love to have you back!

Reviewed August 10, 2015

We stayed here for 2 nights as part of a family reunion. The hotel and rooms have been cosmetically renovated. Our room was clean and average sized. The toilet and shower area were small and slightly dated, but it worked just fine. Pool area is clean and bar area is nice. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Beautiful water views from the front of the hotel. It is located just about a mile or so from downtown. We brought our bikes and it was a nice ride. A walk would definitely be feasible as well. There was a shuttle that came very frequently for just a few dollars to the downtown area. I would have given this 3.5 stars if possible, slightly above average, but not 'very good'. All that aside, we would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at the Harbor Hotel with us and the Tripadvisor community. We strive to provide a great experience to all our guests and continue to improve all the time. I am so pleased you enjoy your stay and when we see you next time, I assure you we will be deserving of your 4 star rating. Have a pleasant summer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2015

I genuinely thought this hotel was ok but not a value for the price we paid. The rooms were ok. It would have been nice to have a microwave. The front desk team was nice and they helped me use their printer but it would have bern nice to have an area for guests to print out their own stuff without begging the staff to help. The pool bar shuts down quick and drinks were expensive at the main bar. Place feels a bit run down in public areas but pool was very nice. Weird that they seemed to let their employees stay in one of the guest rooms and the room was trashed from partying. Breakfast choice was limited to a very expensive and cold buffet which I would not do again. I would probably have not chosen to stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your comments and your experience at the Harbor Hotel. We are always working to improve our amenities to our guests and it is important to us that our guests feel that they have received value for the price of accommodations whether it be in high season or low season. We work very hard to be consistent with our product and service, but there are times that we fall short of expectations and we do our best to make things right. We would really love to see you come back to the Harbor Hotel, and when your plans are set, please call me personally to handle your lodging arrangements. Thank you again for taking the time to share your comments and I look forward to meeting you personally on a future trip.