“Very convenient hotel near Boston... Expensive but very clean!”

Comfort Inn Randolph
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Randolph
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Very impressed by the courteous staff at the front desk... Welcoming and very helpful... Make me feel comfortable and mostly like home; a must!

The room was very nice with brand new carpet and clean bathroom and very comfortable King bed...good wifi Internet with secure password...

I really enjoy my stay... Good simple breakfast and don't forget to put the parking pass on your car dash ;-)

Didn't have time to try or visit the fitness center :-(

• Stayed: April 2012

Reviewed 12 February 2012

The good. Front desk guy was very pleasant and accommodating and it was quiet.

The bad. 1. If your room faces the road, your not going to sleep. There are no blackout curtains so the parking lot lights and street light illuminate the room all night. Ask for a room not facing the road. 2. The breakfast is disgusting. The eggs come out in plastic bag and the pastries have shelf life of 4 weeks.

The ugly. The whole place smells like insect and ant repellent. Toxic odor that gave me a headache. The bed was terrible. Did not seem clean, low quality sheets and cheap.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Skibum1971
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Just a quick note to say that I've stayed at the Comfort Inn again. And, like my last review, the front desk personnel, and Rick, the manager of this hotel, were great.

I did have to be moved from my original room...it is now a non-smoking hotel, but somebody had been smoking in a nearby room. I went to the front desk, they moved me. In fact, Rick was once again awesome and actually gave me a room on the third floor...it was great!

Now, I did call the front desk to let them know that the cleaning staff needed to come in and take care of some issues that they didn't do...however, it was taken care of by the time I came back into the room.

Here's the bottom line: The front desk strives to accommodate you fully. Yes, the hotel rooms are "tired" and there could be improvements to them. I think the cleaning crew can do a better job; however, for me, all it took was one phone call. So no problem.

The sheets and pillows were clean...I always check this first! The complimentary breakfast was good. And they have built a new restaurant that I believe is open for lunch and dinner.

So, all and all, no problems whatsoever. And I'll be coming back here to stay when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank malexandra1957
Reviewed 25 September 2011

This hotel is fine for a 1-night stay. The pillows were not comfortable and the room did not meet the standard of cleanliness seen at other hotels. Dust and lint were visible along the edges of the carpet. The coffee maker (in the bathroom?) was dusty, and the caulk line along the bathtub was dark...Otherwise, you'll find a basic hotel room about 20 minutes from Boston, depending on traffic. Free parking on site. Dunkin Donuts across the street, and as others have mentioned, a Mexican restaurant next door.

Room Tip: If you are facing the hotel, ask for rooms on the left side...farther from the highway and the night...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 74JerseyGirl
73manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn Randolph, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

My team and I here at the Comfort Inn deeply apologize for the experience you had with us. I appreciate your feedback which will allow us to help serve our guests better and create an enjoyable experience for all future stays. I have met with both my Housekeeping Supervisor and Chief Engineer to make sure these issues do not occur again. We welcome you to stay with us again so we can show you that this is not a typical experience here at the Comfort Inn. If you have any questions of comments feel free to contact me directly here at the hotel.

-Jiten

Reviewed 12 September 2011

This used to be a Holiday Inn so it is quite nice for a Comfort Inn. Convenient to Lombardo's Function Facility (they share a parking lot) and there is a Mexican restaurant in the hotel.

The complimentary breakfast is good and the rooms are clean and basic. The hotel shows it's age in areas but overall an excellent value for the money.

My only service issue is that we left something in the room and we called the day we checked out we got home to find that we had left something on the chair. We called to have the item set aside for us so we could pick it up and they never recovered or located the item.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Randolph, Massachusetts, with my seventeen students as part of an east coast tour for two nights. The beds were comfortable, bathroom was sufficient, and morning breakfast had a good variety. This hotel has an outdoor pool, but closes at 8pm. Overall, the hotel itself served its purpose.

Randolph, Massachusetts is about 35 minutes away from the city of Boston. If you are looking at exploring different parts of Massachusetts, this area might be a good fit.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Viking78
Reviewed 11 May 2011

The hotel is located right off I-93, which makes for a lot of road noise but also is convient for getting around.
The room was average, I found the hotel to be very noisey with people talking. The wifi worked fine, they have one computer in the lobby but it wouldn't print. They have a complimentary shuttle.
The breakfast was good and was nice to not have to worry about it.
They have a parking lot that is free for guests. There is an outdoor swimming pool, but it was not open.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Pharmerjess
Also consider these accommodations in or near Randolph
4.8 km away
3.1 km away
Beantown Inn
Beantown Inn
#5 of 7 in Braintree

Been to Comfort Inn Randolph? Share your experiences!