US$149
US$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$134
Hampton.com
US$188
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$189
US$147
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$149
US$161
Hampton.com
Beantown Inn(Braintree)
US$199
US$139
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$147
US$113
US$105
All reviewshotel appearspatriots gamereasonable ratesfitness roomfridge and microwavefour nightsfree breakfastt stationdowntown bostonconvenient locationmashuttlebraintreequincy
Reviewed February 12, 2012

The good. Front desk guy was very pleasant and accommodating and it was quiet.

The bad. 1. If your room faces the road, your not going to sleep. There are no blackout curtains so the parking lot lights and street light illuminate the room all night. Ask for a room not facing the road. 2. The breakfast is disgusting. The eggs come out in plastic bag and the pastries have shelf life of 4 weeks.

The ugly. The whole place smells like insect and ant repellent. Toxic odor that gave me a headache. The bed was terrible. Did not seem clean, low quality sheets and cheap.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Skibum1971
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Just a quick note to say that I've stayed at the Comfort Inn again. And, like my last review, the front desk personnel, and Rick, the manager of this hotel, were great.

I did have to be moved from my original room...it is now a non-smoking hotel, but somebody had been smoking in a nearby room. I went to the front desk, they moved me. In fact, Rick was once again awesome and actually gave me a room on the third floor...it was great!

Now, I did call the front desk to let them know that the cleaning staff needed to come in and take care of some issues that they didn't do...however, it was taken care of by the time I came back into the room.

Here's the bottom line: The front desk strives to accommodate you fully. Yes, the hotel rooms are "tired" and there could be improvements to them. I think the cleaning crew can do a better job; however, for me, all it took was one phone call. So no problem.

The sheets and pillows were clean...I always check this first! The complimentary breakfast was good. And they have built a new restaurant that I believe is open for lunch and dinner.

So, all and all, no problems whatsoever. And I'll be coming back here to stay when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank malexandra1957
Reviewed September 25, 2011

This hotel is fine for a 1-night stay. The pillows were not comfortable and the room did not meet the standard of cleanliness seen at other hotels. Dust and lint were visible along the edges of the carpet. The coffee maker (in the bathroom?) was dusty, and the caulk line along the bathtub was dark...Otherwise, you'll find a basic hotel room about 20 minutes from Boston, depending on traffic. Free parking on site. Dunkin Donuts across the street, and as others have mentioned, a Mexican restaurant next door.

Room Tip: If you are facing the hotel, ask for rooms on the left side...farther from the highway and the night club.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 74JerseyGirl
73manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn Randolph, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2011

My team and I here at the Comfort Inn deeply apologize for the experience you had with us. I appreciate your feedback which will allow us to help serve our guests better and create an enjoyable experience for all future stays. I have met with both my Housekeeping Supervisor and Chief Engineer to make sure these issues do not occur again. We welcome you to stay with us again so we can show you that this is not a typical experience here at the Comfort Inn. If you have any questions of comments feel free to contact me directly here at the hotel.

-Jiten

Reviewed September 12, 2011

This used to be a Holiday Inn so it is quite nice for a Comfort Inn. Convenient to Lombardo's Function Facility (they share a parking lot) and there is a Mexican restaurant in the hotel.

The complimentary breakfast is good and the rooms are clean and basic. The hotel shows it's age in areas but overall an excellent value for the money.

My only service issue is that we left something in the room and we called the day we checked out we got home to find that we had left something on the chair. We called to have the item set aside for us so we could pick it up and they never recovered or located the item.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Randolph, Massachusetts, with my seventeen students as part of an east coast tour for two nights. The beds were comfortable, bathroom was sufficient, and morning breakfast had a good variety. This hotel has an outdoor pool, but closes at 8pm. Overall, the hotel itself served its purpose.

Randolph, Massachusetts is about 35 minutes away from the city of Boston. If you are looking at exploring different parts of Massachusetts, this area might be a good fit.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business